Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blacknight Solutions

Options
  • 12-06-2013 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I had always liked Blacknight that is until what they did to me recently.

I have several domains, which I will be transferring when their time is up. What happened was that one of my domains was up for renewal, and I didn't pay because I didn't want the site anymore. But instead of suspending that domain and host, they suspended all my accounts, which had no relation to that package.
    I receive no warning and only happened by chance to come across my own site, and notice it was not working. That when I discovered I had to pay for a domain, unless I had done that my website could have been down for weeks, it might have already been so, I am not sure.
    So I asked them why, through a support ticket, and explained I no longer wanted the domain. No response, I just noticed a few hours later that all sites had been restated and the other domain had disappeared. As of yet I still have had no response from them.

No warnings, nothing, I am not an F****** computer, I am human being, please have the decency to reply to me as one. Sadly, Its clear they just want my money and don't want any contact with me!

not a question, just a word of warning!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I'm sorry you had a negative experience. Could you please email customerservice@blacknight.com with some details and our management team will look into this for you.

Michele

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

What happened was that one of my domains was up for renewal, and I didn't pay because I didn't want the site anymore. But instead of suspending that domain and host, they suspended all my accounts, which had no relation to that package.
    Is that standard practise?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

moving to the blacknight forum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement