Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email storage space

Options
  • 12-06-2013 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭

We have three email addresses with Eircom ...... have them for many years.
    There appears to be a limit of some 5MBs storage space for emails associate with each account.

Surely there is something wrong with the set up of these accounts?

Also when logging in, there appears to be no difference whether the 'basic' option is ticked or not.

What should be the present storage space allowed for each email account?
    What size limit on attachments to each individual email are presently applied? ....  individual attachment and total for each email?

I cannot seem to find anything helpful and recent in my searches ......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

We have three email addresses with Eircom ...... have them for many years.
    There appears to be a limit of some 5MBs storage space for emails associate with each account.

Surely there is something wrong with the set up of these accounts?

Also when logging in, there appears to be no difference whether the 'basic' option is ticked or not.

What size limit on attachments to each individual email are presently applied? ....  individual attachment and total for each email?

I cannot seem to find anything helpful and recent in my searches ......

Hi Johnboy1951

It could be the case that some eircom net mail address' are on the older  platform and others are on webmail platform

http://www.eircom.net/email/signup.jsp

Can you PM me withe the email address in question.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Hi Johnboy1951

It could be the case that some eircom net mail address' are on the older  platform and others are on webmail platform

http://www.eircom.net/email/signup.jsp

Can you PM me withe the email address in question.

Thanks, Mark
    PM sent, thank you.

Hi Mark,
                    Any information for me?

Thanks.

What size limit on attachments to each individual email are presently applied?

....  individual attachment and total for each email?

Hi Mark,
                    Any information for me?

Thanks.

Hi Johnboy1951

Just updating the thread, sorry about the wait. I have PM you back.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Johnboy1951

Just updating the thread, sorry about the wait. I have PM you back.

Thanks, Mark
    Mark,
                    Have you received my PMs?

• Advertisement

Mark,
                    Have you received my PMs?

Hi Johnboy1951

I got your PMs, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have got confirmation that the migrations have been delayed. So I was hoping to have some more definitive information before getting back to you.

I have been advised that I will be e-mailed my support team when orders are being issued to move customers from the old to new mail platform. I do not have an amended time frame I'm afraid

In relation to the specific can you let me know how the call goes with support.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Johnboy1951

I got your PMs, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have got confirmation that the migrations have been delayed. So I was hoping to have some more definitive information before getting back to you.

I have been advised that I will be e-mailed my support team when orders are being issued to move customers from the old to new mail platform. I do not have an amended time frame I'm afraid

In relation to the specific can you let me know how the call goes with support.

Thanks, Mark
    Hi Mark,
                   Thanks.
    So, if I understand correctly, there are some accounts which cannot presently be moved due to some hold-up.

I guess I can just wait some more, so.

regards.

Hi Mark,
                   Thanks.
    So, if I understand correctly, there are some accounts which cannot presently be moved due to some hold-up.

I guess I can just wait some more, so.

regards.

Hi Johnboy1951,

Sorry about the wait.  I will let you know as soon as I get any news.

Mark

Advertisement