Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Action project Q

Options
  • 12-06-2013 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

On the day of the cspe exam are you supposed to get back the orange plastic envelope to put your project in it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

mr person wrote: »
    On the day of the cspe exam are you supposed to get back the orange plastic envelope to put your project in it.
    My teacher put my project in the orange plastic envelope like a month or two ago ... they are sent to examiers I think and you won't get them back.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 mr person

My teacher put my project in the orange plastic envelope like a month or two ago ... they are sent to examiers I think and you won't get them back.

Some people in a different exam centre got them back during their exam to put their written paper into.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

mr person wrote: »
    Some people in a different exam centre got them back during their exam to put their written paper into.
    Odd ...

• Registered Users Posts: 21 mr person

Odd ...

Odd indeed

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Saves the superintendent some work I suppose.

• Advertisement
Advertisement