Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chimney Sweep Dundalk

Options
  • 12-06-2013 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi Can anyone recommend a good chimney sweep for Dundalk/North Louth area? Last fella we had made a complete mess and we had to redecorate the room afterwards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Graceland

Paul McArdle. I've sent his number in a pm to you.

When I was looking for someone, I was recommended him. He did a good clean job. A few people I know have said the same about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Graceland wrote: »
    Paul McArdle. I've sent his number in a pm to you.

When I was looking for someone, I was recommended him. He did a good clean job. A few people I know have said the same about him.

+10000 affordable honest and clean. And a gent to boot!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Twatter

thanks I'll give him a call

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ollie3

OMG who recomended him what a mess came late made a mess had to get a real chimney cleaner to clean up after him.Should have known when he showed up at my door covered in soot.avoid .Turns out he is a carpenter.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭HAMMERCURRENT

ollie3 wrote: »
    OMG who recomended him what a mess came late made a mess had to get a real chimney cleaner to clean up after him.Should have known when he showed up at my door covered in soot.avoid .Turns out he is a carpenter.

Could you let me his name? I need a good sweep.

• Advertisement
Advertisement