Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre & ipad

Options
  • 12-06-2013 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey, i just got the efibre thing a few hours ago and when I try to connect my ipad2 it just says
    "unable to join network eircom(numbers)". I've turned off the internet, turned it on, turned off my ipad, reset network and I rang the support team but he said he didn't know, put us on hold then hung up. I never had a problem with the wifi on my old box so why now? 
    thanks, Ciara

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hey, i just got the efibre thing a few hours ago and when I try to connect my ipad2 it just says
    "unable to join network eircom(numbers)". I've turned off the internet, turned it on, turned off my ipad, reset network and I rang the support team but he said he didn't know, put us on hold then hung up. I never had a problem with the wifi on my old box so why now? 
    thanks, Ciara

Hi bowtiesarecool

I am not sure if you are still having the above connection issue. I sent on your post to managers in support and they asked if you could call them on 1890 260 260 (enter your telephone number - to be put in a efibre queue) So an agent can go through it step by step.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement