Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half decent installation testers

Options
  • 12-06-2013 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I've just joined ecssa and need a fairly ok set of testers for work (mainly domestic and commercial) and to do the 3 hour installation training with it too. Would the likes of the Kewtech kt64 be a good one? Also seems to be much better deals from the u.k but sold as 17th edition so is that on a par with here? Any advice appreciated!
    Oh and I don't wanna get a mortgage for one but something around €600 ex vat ish

Comments

desoc32 wrote: »
    I've just joined ecssa and need a fairly ok set of testers for work (mainly domestic and commercial) and to do the 3 hour installation training with it too. Would the likes of the Kewtech kt64 be a good one? Also seems to be much better deals from the u.k but sold as 17th edition so is that on a par with here? Any advice appreciated!
    Oh and I don't wanna get a mortgage for one but something around €600 ex vat ish

Would you go for a second hand one? I'm sure there are a few Fluke 1650 and Meggers for sale.

http://www.donedeal.ie/tools-for-sale/fluke-1652c/5096848

http://www.donedeal.ie/tools-for-sale/multimeter/5028935

Both of these were weapons of choice by the company I worked for when I was sparking.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭desoc32

Cheers Shane. Yeah I was looking at the fluke but that one seems a bit pricey for second hand. Might make an offer on it ;-)

desoc32 wrote: »
    Cheers Shane. Yeah I was looking at the fluke but that one seems a bit pricey for second hand. Might make an offer on it ;-)

No harm in trying. Best of luck with the search anyway

Advertisement