Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Pre-Order Thread! Where are you getting yours?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

mileslow wrote: »
    Did you put a deposit down on a bundle originally or did they just offer the console plus any 2 games for that price?

Just the console, any 2 games

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Ray Quick

19x19x4.5 inches

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Ray Quick

Anyone know the dimensions of the killzone mega bundle? Worried it won't fit in the parcel motel locker tomorrow
    19x19x4.5 inches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 TobesYid

14 day free sub for PS+, nice touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

stme wrote: »
    Just back from Smyths in fonthill. Went very smoothly and had a great laugh

Don't know what I expected but jaysus the que is slow to move.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 NiallDoherty

Ray Quick wrote: »
    19x19x4.5 inches

Thanks, yep just too big

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Goofypr

Home, with my console. Smyths Carrickmines very organised. Fair play.

Just plugging in now

• Registered Users Posts: 5 stme

Don't know what I expected but jaysus the que is slow to move.

They were having a few issues when I was in

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭uprooted tradition

Home from Smyths waterford, arrived at 23:40 left at 00:20. Very well organised.

Set up my little megabundle of joy and now i have to get some sleep, i feel like I am cheating on it. Sweet dreams little ps4.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭ryanmatty

Just back from gs kilkenny. Very we'll run also! Now what game to play?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,085 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I pre-ordered on Amazon at the end of October. Anyone any idea as to when I'm likely to get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Goofypr

I'm surprised how small the thing is. Lol. But looks pretty. :D

Sleep time. Damn child minder cancelled tm. So better get some sleep. Off work next week, so plenty of bonding time. Hope all enjoying theirs. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭n32

have to say gamestop had a great system for paying, processing and collecting the consoles . well done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Lucreto

jebforever wrote: »
    I pre-ordered on Amazon at the end of October. Anyone any idea as to when I'm likely to get it?

I think you will get it before Christmas as you are before Amazons cut off date.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,085 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Lucreto wrote: »
    I think you will get it before Christmas as you are before Amazons cut off date.

That's a relief anyway! Can't wait to get my hands on it as my PS3 has been broken for the last 6 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Lucreto

Just checked my bank account The €399 was there in pending but it has gone now and can't see it in the statement.

Did I get a free PS4? :eek:

Most likely not but I will check again in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Groinshot

Lucreto wrote: »
    Apparently amazon sent out an email earlier on saying they were having difficulty honoring their pre-orders? Could be wrong here by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

Got home and have mine set up, very easy and no hassle. Lads in SMyths Galway were dead on.

11110240106_1cb9b99459.jpg
    ps4 mine by beercr8te, on Flickr

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭kittyclaws

Currently 30 ppl queueing at fonthill.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

n32 wrote: »
    have to say gamestop had a great system for paying, processing and collecting the consoles . well done

Yup, they had a lot of people getting them in Gorey and it worked very well indeed.

Did anyone else get the option tonight to upgrade to the mega bundle? I did, was delighted.

I also had the option to get a half price game as I was buying 2 other games. Which I also availed of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

UPS tracking shows mine arrived at dublin "arrival scan" @ 5:30am, and "departure scan" @ 6:07am. But still says "scheduled delivery, for monday, by end of day".. Man, dub's a 3 and half hour drive from me, i hope it gets to me today ^^

Edit,
    now its in "shannon, arrival scan @ 6:45" with an expected delivery of monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭BofaDeezNuhtz

Fonthill Powercity update on the other thread 10 mins ago:

The lads next to us just did a head count, 95 including people in cars. A few people out here will be sadly out of luck.
    [Was only 91 units for sale]

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Evilbart

UPS tracking says arrived at Dublin :-) , well done amazon now to look out the window all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just reserved my Knack Bundle online at Argos Castlebar! Feckin' delighted! :D
    And yes Knack is all they had left haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Fonthill Powercity update on the other thread 10 mins ago:

The lads next to us just did a head count, 95 including people in cars. A few people out here will be sadly out of luck.
    [Was only 91 units for sale]

Much more than that now.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

****'s sake Argos. I'm just about to pre order fifa and ps4, site crashes and it's gone. Then I went for killzone, site crashes and it's gone. Same with even knack.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

martyos121 wrote: »
    Just reserved my Knack Bundle online at Argos Castlebar! Feckin' delighted! :D
    And yes Knack is all they had left haha.
    Well its show out of stock everywhere how Did you order this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

Has anyone's order status changed on an post mines still sitting in ballymount Dublin since yesterday I'm in Drogheda :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Well its show out of stock everywhere how Did you order this?

I did. Last one as well I think. Why, you looking for one around Castlebar yourself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭IrishBlaine

My UPS tracking has not updated since Amazon handed it over to them, Still says Ready for UPS?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement