Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Pre-Order Thread! Where are you getting yours?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 8all

Amazon failed. Will get after xmas. Where can I buy one now? Gutted.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

On my way BT Dublin now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Did anyone pick up their Brown Thomas one yet? I'm going in there on my lunch to pick up mine.

Also, where in BT is it?? It's a big place and I'm on a strict time schedule :D

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Just got My PS4 from An Post (Gamestop online) There 10 mins ago now its updating to 1.51 as we speak :O

PS) Had the games already

Is the update taking long?

Are you downloading from PSN, or just from USB?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

Tesco Clearwater just screwed the whole que.

The lad who posted here at 8.20pm last night was right.
    His family member told him they got 20 in and that 17 went to staff only 3 left.
    The manager lied to the que and said no no go ahead and que.
    Que there from approx. 2am last night, just got told sorry only 3 for sale.

Murders!!!

I said ages back not to rely on Tesco for a console.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Keep us updated, I'm hoping to pick mine up today in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

My delivery from City link to N.Ireland is set for Saturday, Amazon refunded me my delivery charge(expediated) as they couldnt fulfill my delivery date.

Don't mind really, but would look it for early tomorrow, as Parcel Motel need to drop it down here.

It's been an emotional journey on this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

Rang an post after spending all morning refreshing the track and trace the guy said it crashed last night due extra amount Of people checking for the ps4 lol
    I was losing the plot here I'm in Drogheda and it said it was in ballymount since 5pm hasn't changed
    it's not it will here here in a hour :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

First in Q at my XV mega bundle here I come

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭derm0j073

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Did anyone pick up their Brown Thomas one yet? I'm going in there on my lunch to pick up mine.

The Marvel room . Its back and to the left on the first floor . Back and to the left . Back and to the left .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 8all

Anyone want to sell me one?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Clacke

spider_pig wrote: »
    Rang an post after spending all morning refreshing the track and trace the guy said it crashed last night due extra amount Of people checking for the ps4 lol
    I was losing the plot here I'm in Drogheda and it said it was in ballymount since 5pm hasn't changed

Yeah, was just going to say that the An Post tracker is redundant this morning. My PS 4 was delivered at 8.15 but the tracker still has it at the Ballymount Parcel Centre! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

spider_pig wrote: »

Mines not updated yet and still the same as yesterday but they have "tried" to deliver it, unless your post box is right by the door they won't bother trying to deliver it. I'd say it's fine and on it's way but you should keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭uprooted tradition

Tesco Clearwater just screwed the whole que.

The lad who posted here at 8.20pm last night was right.
    His family member told him they got 20 in and that 17 went to staff only 3 left.
    The manager lied to the que and said no no go ahead and que.
    Que there from approx. 2am last night, just got told sorry only 3 for sale.

Murders!!!

Ooooh, that's just nasty. I presume you weren't in the top 3 then?

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭uprooted tradition

8all wrote: »
    Anyone want to sell me one?

Sure, 1 squillion euros please! (Keep in mind, that is for the mega bundle - otherwise it would be just half a squillion)

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭BofaDeezNuhtz

Ooooh, that's just nasty. I presume you weren't in the top 3 then?

No a friend had que'd there since 2am with the manager smiling out the window at them
    the whole time ffs :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

No a friend had que'd there since 2am with the manager smiling out the window at them
    the whole time ffs :eek:

Jack Nicholas type grinning? 'If only they knew we only have 3'

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Tunesmiff

Any lucky Galway city people get their An Post deliveries from Gamestop yet? Sitting here.. waiting..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭viper006

Just collected my ps4 from Bt cork

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Djcgamble

Mr Moon wrote: »

Same mate, I rang bout 20 mins ago said would be ready for collection after lunch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Unearthly wrote: »
    Jack Nicholas type grinning? 'If only they knew we only have 3'
    163.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

They lie in wait like wolves........ the smell of next generation in their nostrels......waiting.......... interminably waiting............AND THEN.....

Hurry up UPS. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭A320

My An Post tracker never worked it just said it wasnt recognised.anyone else have this problem??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Should An Post leave a calling card if there was no one to receive the package? Would I need to go to the distribution centre to pick it up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Should An Post leave a calling card if there was no one to receive the package? Would I need to go to the distribution centre to pick it up?
    Yep to both questions. If you have trustworthy neighbors they could take it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Yes and Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

e_e wrote: »
    Yep to both questions. If you have trustworthy neighbors they could take it too.

It's my work address. Just worried that they tried to deliver before the office opened at 8.
    Think i'm just getting paranoid now :o

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Tunesmiff

It's my work address. Just worried that they tried to deliver before the office opened at 8.
    Think i'm just getting paranoid now :o

An Post isn't that fast. :P

(hai GAFer)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Told me to come back at 12. They aren't here yet in Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

I just collected mine (Solus unit) from BT in Cork had no problems

Big thanks to everyone who posted news on BT having them last weekend

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement