Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Pre-Order Thread! Where are you getting yours?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

Myrddin wrote: »
    Mine has been in Ballymount since Friday afternoon, but the status has just updated there with todays date & is now "en route to customer". Try the tracking number again as maybe the status has changed

The guy I was talking to rang ballymount and some other mail office as well as my local sorting office they all said they hadn't a clue where it is
    The tracking still says ballymount

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Evilbart

spider_pig wrote: »
    The guy I was talking to rang ballymount and some other mail office as well as my local sorting office they all said they hadn't a clue where it is
    The tracking still says ballymount

Unfortunetely it's probably been stolen mine is also sitting in ballymount since Thursday with no updates :-(

Evilbart wrote: »
    Unfortunetely it's probably been stolen mine is also sitting in ballymount since Thursday with no updates :-(

That's exactly my thoughts, Friday when I rang the guy was able to tell me it was a ps4 so I'd say someone took a risk on it

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭redmond08

Got my Mega Pack from Amazon at 7am this morning from An Post :) Don't forget that your extra controller, camera and Killzone game is at the bottom of the outer box in carboard. Not the white box with the console. Just saying this cause my mate threw his in the bin haha idiot. But lucky enough I had told him in time before the bin men came.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

redmond08 wrote: »
    Got my Mega Pack from Amazon at 7am this morning from An Post :) Don't forget that your extra controller, camera and Killzone game is at the bottom of the outer box in carboard. Not the white box with the console. Just saying this cause my mate threw his in the bin haha idiot. But lucky enough I had told him in time before the bin men came.
    I have to admit that the mega bundle came very well packaged didn't it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

redmond08 wrote: »

What eejit throws away the box? :rolleyes:

It looks great, handy for when you move the PS4 + most importantly....adds resale value if you decide to sell it, anyone will tell you people prefer second hand goods in there original boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

acorkonian wrote: »
    Anyone have any clue as to when the second batch of PS4's from gamestop are coming?!

Are we talking days or weeks? Its guaranteed before christmas but that could be up to 3 weeks :eek:

The staff in my local Gamestop said it would be about two weeks before the second batch arrived, and that all those in that batch had been pre-sold already!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

jenjenten wrote: »
    What eejit throws away the box? :rolleyes:

It looks great, handy for when you move the PS4 + most importantly....adds resale value if you decide to sell it, anyone will tell you people prefer second hand goods in there original boxes.

Have you seen the size of the mega bundle box?

NUTZZ wrote: »
    The staff in my local Gamestop said it would be about two weeks before the second batch arrived, and that all those in that batch had been pre-sold already!

They will not have anymore in till February or March after that batch goes, and still they will not be through the lists.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭redmond08

King Krib wrote: »
    I have to admit that the mega bundle came very well packaged didn't it.

Yeah it was well packed. Also fair play to Amazon for making sure it was as protected as it could be with the bigger box and loads of paper around the PS4 package.

• Advertisement

Panic over my package has updated to on route to customer thank fcuk for that
    Was losing the plot here :)

My brother in law is an idiot :P

I knew I heard something about Smyths only holding the PS4s for 48 hours. He finally got through to them this morning (to tell them he would get in this evening) but they told him that the console I ordered in early July had been given to whoever was next on the list because he only had 48 hours to collect.

To be fair to him he did try to ring them all weekend but they didn't answer their phone.

But anyway just posting this in case someone on here as yet hasn't picked up their pre order. I'd get on to them ASAP (if they ever answer their phone)

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

UPS trackings showing my ps4 is still in shannon, with no movement since friday.. if no change by 1pm ill ring in see whats up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 rwdturbo

Just had mine delivered from gamestop about 30mins ago, about time, missed out the weekend unfortunately. I'll know in future to avoid postage from game gamestop.

rwdturbo wrote: »
    Just had mine delivered from gamestop about 30mins ago, about time, missed out the weekend unfortunately. I'll know in future to avoid postage from game gamestop.

Still waitin here which part of Drogheda are you I'm down beside the hospital
    Hopefully he's here soon was it a guy with a grey beard by any chance

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

43010470.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5 rwdturbo

Im in mell, post van delivered it around 11:15

rwdturbo wrote: »
    Im in mell, post van delivered it around 11:15

Still noting here the waiting is killing me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Still noting here the waiting is killing me

Mine landed. Gamer pack Amazon box is feckin huge! So they're on the road alright, you'll prob get it soon enough

Mine landed. Gamer pack Amazon box is feckin huge! So they're on the road alright, you'll prob get it soon enough

Are You based in Drogheda as well?
    I'm glued to the window here lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Has anyone any idea when the next available batch (post Christmas batch) will be in GameStop or xtra vision.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Manolen10

Even yet, Has anyone any idea when the 2nd batch will be available in GameStop? I ordered the 13th of Sept. and they told me to wait 1 or 2 weeks!!!

Patience is not one of my strength! :(

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Has anyone any idea when the next available batch (post Christmas batch) will be in GameStop or xtra vision.

More coming next week in Gamestop, but that will go straight to people waiting for their pre order and it will not be enough for everyone, they will not be getting any more till late February or early March after that, but that again will be taken by people who have pre ordered, the lists they have are huge.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 acorkonian

Manolen10 wrote: »
    Even yet, Has anyone any idea when the 2nd batch will be available in GameStop? I ordered the 13th of Sept. and they told me to wait 1 or 2 weeks!!!

Patience is not one of my strength! :(

Same here :D

I would love to know whether it will be this week or next?! Tried asking Gamestop via email, the phone and their Facebook page, but same answer each time, they haven't a clue :mad:

Are You based in Drogheda as well?
    I'm glued to the window here lol

No I'm about 15 mins from the Ballymount depot :o Funny fact, it took longer for the PS4 to make the 15min trip to me from Ballymount, than it did to get Ballymount from the UK...ok ok so it was not having post the weekend but still :D

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭ben101

No I'm about 15 mins from the Ballymount depot :o Funny fact, it took longer for the PS4 to make the 15min trip to me from Ballymount, than it did to get Ballymount from the UK...ok ok so it was not having post the weekend but still :D

It arrived Friday afternoon and you got it next working day,i don't see how you could have got it any quicker.

ben101 wrote: »
    It arrived Friday afternoon and you got it next working day,i don't see how you could have got it any quicker.

It was tongue in cheek, obviously there's no post on the weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

Pre-ordered a console on Sept 14th with HN.

Just went and picked it up there now. Called them yesterday and they said they'd call me back. Rang them today and was told that they had called anyone who was not getting a console. So now I am sitting at home with my lovely PS4 hooked up and with the software update taking place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭ben101

It was tongue in cheek, obviously there's no post on the weekends.

Oh ,ok guess i am just a bit envious as i haven't heard anything ,i have a preorder from Sept 25th with gamestop.:o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement