Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Pre-Order Thread! Where are you getting yours?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭BigBabyTaylor

ben101 wrote: »
    All staff are on overtime from today,its mad busy .Have a bit of patience ,its only a day late ,at least you will have it for Xmas.

Ah yeah I know I should be a bit more patient. The estimated date has changed 3 times this week pushing a day back every time meaning i sit in work for the day rocking back and forth waiting for it to arrive and then it changes :D

Just looking forward to getting it now at this stage so hopefully its sooner rather than later.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭ben101

Ah yeah I know I should be a bit more patient. The estimated date has changed 3 times this week pushing a day back every time meaning i sit in work for the day rocking back and forth waiting for it to arrive and then it changes :D

Just looking forward to getting it now at this stage so hopefully its sooner rather than later.

You will defo get it in the next day or so if its in Ballymount ,i work in a delivery office and haven't heard anything about a massive Amazon back log out there ,that's just rumours,i'm delivering dozens of Amazon packets every day(albeit not as big as PS4's)

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭BigBabyTaylor

You will defo get it in the next day or so if its in Ballymount ,i work in a delivery office and haven't heard anything about a massive Amazon back log out there ,that's just rumours,i'm delivering dozens of Amazon packets every day(albeit not as big as PS4's)

Yeah hopefully its been sitting up there in ballymount since Saturday Morning :D

Well my mate was just told when he rang today there was a backlog, don't think it was said to be specific to amazon. Could have just been said to brush him off but they guy in an post said they were seriously struggling. Understandable in the lead up to Christmas time the week after black Friday / Cyber Monday I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 redgp

Manolen10 wrote: »
    Same here, I called last week and I was told that it would arrive this week, but I haven't received any call from them.

Anyone else with a second batch preorder from game stop?.

I don't remember exactly but think it was the first week in October and it was Tallaght. Depends on which store. How about you?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Fiddlex

Anyone else get delivery estimate from amazon for the 6th? Mine was sent out yesterday but when I check the UPS Tracking it has Exception as its Status and hasn't updated from in transit in from the UK. Should I be worried? It was getting scans and updates until it got to that point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭jellybear

I am waiting for an Amazon delivery too. Was supposed to be here Monday 3rd December but is still showing as being in the UK since last Friday :( Got onto customer care today who said to give it until December 11th and it should be with me by then. Fingers crossed it is!!

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Zith

My Amazon bundle was delivered today. Am in work so have to wait until later to get my hands on it. Order date was 2nd October. Original delivery estimate was 3-4th December. Once dispatched on the 2nd Dec the delivery date changed to 6th Dec, but arrived today 5th.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭uprooted tradition

Evilbart wrote: »
    The killzone that came with my gamer pack says on it not to be resold will they still accept it €52.50 is a sweet deal

I just got back from Smyths and they wouldn't take my copy of Killzone. I got it in the megapack too but there is no barcode on it and they said because it said "not to be resold" they couldnt put it back on their shelves. Understandable really but it is strange that the version in the killzone pack would be different.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

I just got back from Smyths and they wouldn't take my copy of Killzone. I got it in the megapack too but there is no barcode on it and they said because it said "not to be resold" they couldnt put it back on their shelves. Understandable really but it is strange that the version in the killzone pack would be different.

Gamestop took mine with no issue, same as yours from the Megapack.

Xenji wrote: »
    Gamestop took mine with no issue, same as yours from the Megapack.

Cheers, might try it in there so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭alanashe

Zith wrote: »
    My Amazon bundle was delivered today. Am in work so have to wait until later to get my hands on it. Order date was 2nd October. Original delivery estimate was 3-4th December. Once dispatched on the 2nd Dec the delivery date changed to 6th Dec, but arrived today 5th.

Did An Post deliver it? Mine is still being held hostage up in Ballymount since Friday 29th!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭The Uninvited Guest

An Post are a disgrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Illinformed

Yeah I'm in the second batch as well with gamestop. I was told the 12th December. I presume it's probably different with each gamestop shop because I heard the 19th Dec from someone else.

Yeah Im on the 2nd batch and I got a tweet from Gamestop to say that all stores have a confirmed release date for these consoles to go out. Ring your local Gamestop. 12th in Blanchardstown!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MuttsCutts92

Yeah I am in the same boat parcel there since saturday rang an post yesterday bloke said massive backlog in Ballymount and should have it next 48 hours still no sign not good enough really

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭ccull123

Cheers, might try it in there so.

Does anyone know will HMV accept the bundle pack version of killzone?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Ziggy_Stardust

alanashe wrote: »
    Did An Post deliver it? Mine is still being held hostage up in Ballymount since Friday 29th!

Mine arrived in Ballymount on the 29th also, there has been no movement since then. I decided to ring An Post yesterday as there was no reply to an email. I didn't understand why it would be in a sorting office longer than a day.

The guy said that they have had an unprecedented amount of parcels in recent days and that my package has been put in an overflow facility. He said that they're struggling to clear the backlog as new packages keep coming in every day. He said they they might not get through the backlog for the next week or so. :mad:

Absolute joke, surely an organisation around as long as they are knows that they should plan for the extra workload closer to christmas.

Mine arrived in Ballymount on the 29th also, there has been no movement since then. I decided to ring An Post yesterday as there was no reply to an email. I didn't understand why it would be in a sorting office longer than a day.

The guy said that they have had an unprecedented amount of parcels in recent days and that my package has been put in an overflow facility. He said that they're struggling to clear the backlog as new packages keep coming in every day. He said they they might not get through the backlog for the next week or so. :mad:

Absolute joke, surely an organisation around as long as they are knows that they should plan for the extra workload closer to christmas.

Customer Service told me something similar, I was told at least 2 weeks to clear......Joke

Customer Service told me something similar, I was told at least 2 weeks to clear......Joke of a company!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Same with mine, scanned in Dublin last Friday, I live in Dublin and still no sign of it.
    ON ROUTE TO CUSTOMER
    DUBLIN PARCEL CENTRE, BALLYMOUNT RD, DUBLIN 12
    29-Nov-13 17:47 IRELAND

And we can't go up Ballymount with proof of address I.D ect to collect them even?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

I would get on to Amazon about this, their customer service is very good, you might get your shipping refunded or a gift card, worth a shot anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Ziggy_Stardust

And we can't go up Ballymount with proof of address I.D ect to collect them even?

I asked that, I was told that they don't employ people to go looking for one off packages in a warehouse.

I may still go up there tomorrow after work if it hasn't arrived by then..

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭ben101

alanashe wrote: »
    Customer Service told me something similar, I was told at least 2 weeks to clear......Joke of a company!

You do know it's Xmas?Volumes go through the roof and most of the staff are working flat out , i am a postie many years and have to say this year the packets and parcels are way up on previous years,i'd say everyone is posting early ,don't appreciate some of the nasty comments as we are all working bloody hard.

padraig_f wrote: »
    Same with mine, scanned in Dublin last Friday, I live in Dublin and still no sign of it.
    ON ROUTE TO CUSTOMERDUBLIN PARCEL CENTRE, BALLYMOUNT RD, DUBLIN 1229-Nov-13
    16:08

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭twam2008

I went over to the dark side. Saw a Fifa Xbox One bundle in Dun Laoghaire and had it in the boot of my car within an hour. Voice activated Skype, Infrared for Universal Remote and future ability to use USB 3 Hard drive pushed me into it.

You do know it's Xmas?Volumes go through the roof and most of the staff are working flat out , i am a postie many years and have to say this year the packets and parcels are way up on previous years,i'd say everyone is posting early ,don't appreciate some of the nasty comments as we are all working bloody hard.

Then explain how I got a package from Amazon yesterday that was sent Monday night, yet one that was posted a week ago is still sitting in Ballymount? and before you ask, yes it did go through Ballymount.

I asked that, I was told that they don't employ people to go looking for one off packages in a warehouse.

I may still go up there tomorrow after work if it hasn't arrived by then..

Yeah its worth a shot mate what's the worst that can happen?

twam2008 wrote: »
    I went over to the dark side. Saw a Fifa Xbox One bundle in Dun Laoghaire and had it in the boot of my car within an hour. Voice activated Skype, Infrared for Universal Remote and future ability to use USB 3 Hard drive pushed me into it.

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

twam2008 wrote: »

ApqhC.gif:D

• Advertisement

Yeah its worth a shot mate what's the worst that can happen?
    th?id=H.4686119777927262&pid=15.1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement