Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Pre-Order Thread! Where are you getting yours?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MuttsCutts92

Mine was marked as delivered two hours ago on the An Post tracking system but hasn't arrived yet. Has this happened to anyone else? Emailed on post customer service but not reply

Ring them mate numbers on the tracking page do you mind me asking when yours arrived in ballymount?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Mine was marked as delivered two hours ago on the An Post tracking system but hasn't arrived yet. Has this happened to anyone else? Emailed on post customer service but not reply

That's odd, as I understand it the status should only change to Delivered, once a package is signed for...

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭ben101

Not good ,get onto customer services immediately,best case scenario he scanned it before he left the office and he's on his way(not supposed to scan until at address)Worst case scenario is he went to wrong address and someone else got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭BigBabyTaylor

When work said it wasn't delivered earlier they never told me that everything that needs to be signed for goes through another building before arriving to our building. They said they do the transfers every morning so will be here on monday morning. Happy its delivered, not so happy I wont have it for the weekend but oh well can't have it every way. Might see if I can pick it up!

When work said it wasn't delivered earlier they never told me that everything that needs to be signed for goes through another building before arriving to our building. They said they do the transfers every morning so will be here on monday morning. Happy its delivered, not so happy I wont have it for the weekend but oh well can't have it every way. Might see if I can pick it up!

Least you know where it is,from your post it sounded like it was missing.:eek:

• Advertisement

Just ordered a gamer pack on Amazon for my nephew!!

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭BigBabyTaylor

ben101 wrote: »
    Least you know where it is,from your post it sounded like it was missing.:eek:

I thought it was! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Just ordered a gamer pack on Amazon for my nephew!!

Have they got more stock ion ?

TheDoc wrote: »

I ordered it, posted on here and when i went back to Amazon they were gone again. Just have to keep a look out. I'm sure they'll get more in.

It's ready to dispatch as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

TheDoc wrote: »

They have kept popping up in tiny batches since yesterday when they came up 4 times, but you have like a two minute window to get them, they are going scarily quick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 redgp

Just got a phonecall there, mine is ready to collect today!!! :D I'll have one happy man on christmas day and now I can sleep better!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭garlad

Mine is still 'On Route to Customer'.
    Its been sitting in Ballymount since 14:30 30 Nov 2013

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

garlad wrote: »
    Mine is still 'On Route to Customer'.
    Its been sitting in Ballymount since 14:30 30 Nov 2013

You are not the only one, quite a few people having the same issues

Go up to Ballymount lads I'm only back handed to me over the counter with drivers license and Passport playing her as I type! bloke said the backlog will be cleared by this weekend all staff are on btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Go up to Ballymount lads I'm only back handed to me over the counter with drivers license and Passport playing her as I type! bloke said the backlog will be cleared by this weekend all staff are on btw

So it worked for you, nice one. did you bother ringing head office?

hallo dare wrote: »
    So it worked for you, nice one. did you bother ringing head office?

Yeah thanks mate I did got through to them up in Ballymount lad said its here to be delivered 100% tomorrow but said to come up if I want so I said sod it its 5 mins from me house

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Woulda been cursing An Post today if it hadn't arrived for the weekend, but got here this morning :)

http://www.homeandgardengifts.co.uk/sony-playstation-4-ps4.html

6 consoles in stock, link says out of stock, but their Facebook page says they've just got 6 in. worth a look if you're stuck.

I got mine from here and all is perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

was there ment to be some sort of voucher in the box for the psn?I got mine from amazon on launch but only got it there toda?

was there ment to be some sort of voucher in the box for the psn?I got mine from amazon on launch but only got it there toda?

its in the psn store when you go into that

• Advertisement

hallo dare wrote: »
    its in the psn store when you go into that

Easy there,i thought there was a redeemable code I had to use,any way is there a workaround to get exteranal hard drive to play context avi etc on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Easy there,i thought there was a redeemable code I had to use,any way is there a workaround to get exteranal hard drive to play context avi etc on it?

No, but you can probably stream the old fashioned way through your browser from a local server

COYVB wrote: »
    No, but you can probably stream the old fashioned way through your browser from a local server

Thats a sickner,was pretty handy on the ps3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

So are an post delivering over the weekend?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

cloud493 wrote: »
    So are an post delivering over the weekend?

I'd say saturday deliveries will be starting this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,659 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Just pre-ordered a PS4 on amazon, just for handiness sake if I don't manage to grab one of the bundles when they come in stock.

Hopefully I'll get it before the end of January if I can't get one of the bundles.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DHad a pre order 25 Sept Gamestop Pavillionsand was reading that some people were getting theirs ,so i chanced my arm and rang about 7.30 pm,she said they were up to their necks and hadn't gotten around to ringing me but there were two bundles there ,a Killzone and a Knack ,both €440 and she would keep one for me till tomorrow.I was there before she put the phone down,just got back now.They still had the Knack one.If you have a preorder don't presume they will ring you,ring them ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Ziggy_Stardust

Went down to Ballymount today, mine has been sitting there since last week. Gave in the tracking number and ID and walked out ten mins later with my PS4 :cool:

I was told twice by customer service that it'd be no use going down.:rolleyes:

Apparently they are working tomorrow so if anyone is still waiting on theirs from An Post I'd get down there in the morning.

Went down to Ballymount today, mine has been sitting there since last week. Gave in the tracking number and ID and walked out ten mins later with my PS4 :cool:

I was told twice by customer service that it'd be no use going down.:rolleyes:

Apparently they are working tomorrow so if anyone is still waiting on theirs from An Post I'd get down there in the morning.

Most D.O.'s are working but only for a few hours in the morning sorting to routes,the office where you hand your dockets in will not be open,maybe Ballymount is different but i doubt it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

An post says my item has been delivered but is still sitting in the depot in ballymount as well :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement