Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Pre-Order Thread! Where are you getting yours?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Santa Claus will be in for a lot of stick from disappointed kids this year

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,861 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

anyone heard any word from Smyths, there was meant to be a shipment this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

King Krib wrote: »
    Gamestop are sending around an email the PS4 available 13/12th contact contact staff in store for information.

All for pre orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Anyone know how to track the item with an post after ordering it from amazon? I have an order number and tracking ID that don't work when I use with an post

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭I Saw Silence

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Anyone know how to track the item with an post after ordering it from amazon? I have an order number and tracking ID that don't work when I use with an post

It probably hasn't reached Ireland yet. They update their site once they scan the tracking number.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Xenji wrote: »
    All for pre orders.

Here's me thinking I was spreading Christmas cheer!!! Thanks for clearing that up Xenji ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Xenji wrote: »
    All for pre orders.

Here's me thinking I was spreading Christmas cheer!!! Thanks for clearing that up Xenji ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

I called Gamestop just chancing my arm. Told me the same, only for preorders!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

It probably hasn't reached Ireland yet. They update their site once they scan the tracking number.

It's been to Dublin and cork but tracking number still doesn't work. Nothing major I suppose but I'd rather be here to collect it when it does arrive

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

King Krib wrote: »

Gonna cheer up the people still waiting on their pre orders though :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

At what stage, roughly, will you be able to just walk into a shop and buy a ps4?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

At what stage, roughly, will you be able to just walk into a shop and buy a ps4?

Judging by recent forecasts, March.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

I seem to have gotten lucky. Ordered a PS4 with no games early November from Amazon.

On November 14th they mailed to say the could offer me a Killzone bundle and that I would have it before Xmas.

I took the deal but was very sceptical but it came in the post this morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

BT Dublin will have consoles from 9pm in the morning for walkin customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Still no sign of mine, even though dispatch email from amazon was Sunday :/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

BT Dublin will have consoles from 9pm in the morning for walkin customers.

9pm in the morning? What dark magic is this?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Goofypr

9pm in the morning? What dark magic is this?

And Powercity had them on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Had a voice mail from Smyths telling me the PS4 will be arriving in the morning. They mentioned if I can collect it early, I might get one that shipped with a free game. I wasn't aware of such an offer, so I'll see what happens tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

Had a voice mail from Smyths telling me the PS4 will be arriving in the morning. They mentioned if I can collect it early, I might get one that shipped with a free game. I wasn't aware of such an offer, so I'll see what happens tomorrow.

Which Smyths?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Kinikie

100 in tesco from 8 this morning....same stores as launch...about 8 per store

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 StephenW9

Anybody know when Argos are getting their next batch of PS4's in ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Guys just a quick one. Managed to snag one of the bundles that popped up on amazon last week. The order status says it's been in ballymount since the 9th. Will it definitely arrive via post before Xmas or will I have to go and collect it?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Which Smyths?

The Smyths toy store in Sligo retail park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Guys just a quick one. Managed to snag one of the bundles that popped up on amazon last week. The order status says it's been in ballymount since the 9th. Will it definitely arrive via post before Xmas or will I have to go and collect it?

go collect, bring id amd order info with you. that way you're sure of having it for Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

Smyths in Athlone got a batch in today but are still unable to fulfill their preorders so it's not looking good for a pre-Christmas console from their

• Registered Users Posts: 33,748 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

My Amazon order updated, delivery set for next Tuesday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Well after all my bitching about Xtra-Vision got the call yesterday to pick it up :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Mental_Legend

RobertKK wrote: »
    My Amazon order updated, delivery set for next Tuesday :)

Fair play! If you don't mind me asking, did you order a bundle or just the console? And when did you put in the order?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,861 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I pre-ordered my Ps4 in smyths end of October (bit late I know!) and they said to me it could be March before I get mine:( They still have a massive amount of people on the pre-order lists with no machine available to them, the ps4 allocation amounts for this country really are very poor indeed. I really should have gone with Amazon. With UK game store 'GAME' no longer in Ireland it seems Ireland is only getting a very patchy distribution of consoles compared to the more well known stores overseas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,748 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Fair play! If you don't mind me asking, did you order a bundle or just the console? And when did you put in the order?

28th November, I had other pre-orders but cancelled and this is coming from Amazon France, updated today to it should arrive before 8pm on Monday.
    It is the Killzone bundle.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement