Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Pre-Order Thread! Where are you getting yours?

Options
1210211212213214216»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 SeanLEFT

Evilbart wrote: »
    Amazon uk say they will have stock back on January 10th so get them orders in no charge until it is dispatched.

Ordered mine last night off Amazon wonder how long it will take for it to come

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Evilbart

SeanLEFT wrote: »
    Ordered mine last night off Amazon wonder how long it will take for it to come

Well if you ordered the ps4 killzone bundle it ships 10th of January so usually takes 3 or 4 buissness days with free shipping although if you just ordered the ps4 on its own it still has no indication of when it will be back in stock so I would change to the killzone bundle if I was you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭BUACHAILL

The Killzone bundle last night was £384.99 on amazon , tonight when I go to order it the smart a.ss has put them up to £469.99

DAMMIT

• Registered Users Posts: 7,849 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

BUACHAILL wrote: »
    The Killzone bundle last night was £384.99 on amazon , tonight when I go to order it the smart a.ss has put them up to £469.99

DAMMIT

Are you sure you are looking at the same one? There are 2 killzone bundles one for €400 one for €500. Thé second has an extra controller and camera inclused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

newegg got them in stock.....useless to us, just sayin

• Advertisement

Are you sure you are looking at the same one? There are 2 killzone bundles one for €400 one for €500. Thé second has an extra controller and camera inclused.

Yes it was the standard one.

Ended up ordering the bundle one that you mentioned, more than I wanted to spend but will have it next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 SeanLEFT

Evilbart wrote: »
    Well if you ordered the ps4 killzone bundle it ships 10th of January so usually takes 3 or 4 buissness days with free shipping although if you just ordered the ps4 on its own it still has no indication of when it will be back in stock so I would change to the killzone bundle if I was you.

Upgraded to the Killzone Bundle will be touch and go though will only have the money for it the day it comes into stock

Hey guys power city now have them in stock, ordered mine last night online for store collection and got a call this morning to say it's ready for collection.

Not too shabby a service either !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

Really should've been smarter about where I ordered, ordered from Gamestop on Christmas Day and I've seen absolutely no positive signs about it coming relatively soon...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

Hey guys power city now have them in stock, ordered mine last night online for store collection and got a call this morning to say it's ready for collection.

Thanks for the heads up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭ben101

You are dead right ,just checked the site and they are saying there is 23 in stock and 9 for the Killzone bundle at €439.95

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭ben101

got a reservation on Argos for swords ,just the console.Anyone who wants it just PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Looks like all the scaremongering about not being available anywhere until Feb wasn't true. I'm happy as I now have a PS4. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Bertser wrote: »
    Really should've been smarter about where I ordered, ordered from Gamestop on Christmas Day and I've seen absolutely no positive signs about it coming relatively soon...

I'd cancel it if I was you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭phill106

Got one reserved in argos in limerick if anyone is looking

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Two in Tullamore now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭IrishSkyBoxer

ben101 wrote: »
    got a reservation on Argos for swords ,just the console.Anyone who wants it just PM me.
    phill106 wrote: »
    Got one reserved in argos in limerick if anyone is looking

Is this practice still continuing??
    Come off it lads, depriving genuine store customers of buying them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

there are loads available all over the country now....from argos to smyths and other shops. the drought is over and will only improve as the weeks ago by, lol....all those eejits on adverts really screwed up!, they cant even shift stuff at retail prices anymore....LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Closed one thread because of conflict caused by it and it just moves to here. No need for it anymore.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

All done here.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement