Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Religion tomorrow *help*

Options
  • 12-06-2013 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

okay so as you all know for those that do it, religion is tomorrow! let's just say it isn't one of my main priorities and i've barely opened my book so does anyone have any tips???
    i'm planning on studying key words, a major world religion in detail and maybe a community of faith, should that cover me?? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

It should. I also recommend doing an exam paper or two either tonight, or tonight and between the exams tomorrow. Do all the short questions for every year. And don't forget to study for Science, it's more important, even if you're not keeping it on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Pwee2029

In section 4, I think there's choice. You have to do 4 out of 6 questions in this section. I would study my 4 sections and probably one in great detail for the essay part. Just scan through the other 2 sections for picture questions

• Registered Users Posts: 37 stephlumo

Cr4pSnip3r wrote: »
    It should. I also recommend doing an exam paper or two either tonight, or tonight and between the exams tomorrow. Do all the short questions for every year. And don't forget to study for Science, it's more important, even if you're not keeping it on.

yeah i'll try and do around 3 papers tonight of short questions and i don't do science hehe so i'll study more in the morning! thank you :D

Pwee2029 wrote: »
    In section 4, I think there's choice. You have to do 4 out of 6 questions in this section. I would study my 4 sections and probably one in great detail for the essay part. Just scan through the other 2 sections for picture questions

good idea thank you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭tr0llface

go to mass, not only is there a possibility that you will learn something, god might think of it as a super prayer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭abcdefghijkl

So thankful that religion isn't an exam subject in my school.

Sorry, I'm not really helping.... am I.... :D

So thankful that religion isn't an exam subject in my school.

you're so lucky believe me oh my god it's such a useless subject!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭abcdefghijkl

Skip the exam and go to mass instead. You won't feel guilty then. ;)

Skip the exam and go to mass instead. You won't feel guilty then. ;)

hahahah at this rate if i find a mass that's at 2pm to 4pm i'll be there or maybe i should just hid out in a church ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭tr0llface

Our Lady of Mount Carmel - Whitefriar Street, Dublin 2

Thursday:

08:00 | 10:00 | 11:30 | 13:10 | 15:00

you're sorted :D

• Advertisement

tr0llface wrote: »
    Our Lady of Mount Carmel - Whitefriar Street, Dublin 2

Thursday:

08:00 | 10:00 | 11:30 | 13:10 | 15:00

you're sorted :D

hahah i'm saved! and it's not even too far away :D

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

Zeus is dah bomb.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

I'm sorry if this offends anyone lol but...
    Tell them what they want to hear,
    Whenever there's religious questions with no definite answer ie, "What do you think/believe?"
    You simply tell them what they want to hear, like imagine you're deeply deeply religious.
    Lol this is what my Religion teacher told me and for the journal work her classes have been getting 90%+ for years.
    Good luck everyone!

Advertisement