Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DA-D&A Community Services - Read First Post!

• 12-06-2013 6:43pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This thread is intended to be a resource for DA&D services by community members. If you're an animator or graphic designer etc., you can list your skills here. Please use this as an opportunity to introduce yourself, maybe link to some of your work.

All further communication will be via PM only so please don't include telephone numbers or email addressees, etc. If you're looking for someone to help you out, contact the user via PM by clicking on their user name in their post.

I will leave this new thread open for around a week or so. After that it will be closed and only opened on request (again via PM) to add/remove people. This is to keep the thread tidy and spam free. I will not add people who have simply signed up to list their services. This thread is intended as a 'thank you' the community members who have contributed to this forum and boards.ie as a whole.

As things progress we'll review how the thread is going. We will remove entries from inactive users to keep things fresh. As always, normal forum rules apply.

This will replace the old DA&D Orientated Services 'Offered / Wanted' Thread. The old thread while reasonably successful required a lot of moderator work, in particular by RopeDrink, who put considerable effort into keeping it tidy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

Hi Everyone,

I'm ev i've worked for four years in graphic design, 2 in website design and also have experience in videography and photography.

I am able to use animation softwares such as flash, after effects and 3d ones such as blender however i tend not to do this that much!!

Qualifications are fairly much the same except i now have a first class hons degree in digital media.

My website has moved to www.evanbdesigns.com this is a fully responsive wordpress site that i developed in order to teach myself how to create wordpress sites.

I am currently lead designer at venue one but I do like to keep busy in my spare time so feel free to get in touch with any requests, queries or just general thought's on life.

Until then,
    Slán go foil
    Evan B

• Registered Users Posts: 4,849 ✭✭✭Cianos

Hi folks,
    My name is Cian, I've a background in Fine Art & Design (NCAD), and for the last few years have been running my company ThinkWeb.ie

We do web design with a focus on business oriented results, complimented with clean crisp graphic design.

You can see examples of work on the website.

Mention you're a Boardsie and I'd be happy to offer a discount, or just PM me here and I'll know for sure you're a Boardsie!

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Hi,

I'm Kelvin, a Louth based freelance designer, catering for both online and offline mediums. I’ve recently moved home to Ireland after living in the UK for 6 years, where I studied Graphic Design at University of Chester. I have extensive knowledge of the industry standard design software and am fluent with HTML/CSS. I am also fully knowledgeable about printing processes/requirements.

I have been operating as a freelancer for over six years, having gone full-time two years ago. I’ve experience in working with both large global companies, such as King of Shaves, and small start-ups.

My website is currently down as it undergoes a revamp. For now, I'm using Behance as my temporary portfolio. Not all of my work is displayed here, but I can send you more examples of work via email.

PM me if you're interested in working together.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Hi Everyone,

My name is Laura and I am a freelance Web Designer from Dublin. I have been working freelance for the past 3.5 years.
    I have a FETAC Level 5 qualification in Digital Design for Website Production. I have experience using Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash and also CSS & HTML.
    I can also create websites using Joomla CMS, therefore giving clients the opportunity to edit the site themselves afterwards.
    I can set up hosting and register your domain name and also SEO (search engine optimization).

You can visit my site for more info and samples of work on www.lmdesign.ie
    I am available 7 days a week and have very reasonable rates and good turnaround times.

Thanks All.
    Please PM if you are interested in working with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 TooSweet

Hi,

Just wondering if there are any companies browsing this site that would be interested in taking on a recent graduate for work experience?

My portfolio is available online@ http://richardoconnelldesign.com

Message me if interested!

Many thanks,
    Richard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭OscarMike

Hello everyone,

I thought ill offer free design to start filling my portfolio which you can find here

http://viliusgarliauskas.blogspot.ie/

So contact me here or by email , and i will do free design of anything for anyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 jaonphoto

Hello everyone,

My name is John Anthony O'Neill and I am a qualified award winning professional photographer and Hahnemuhle Certified Fine Art Print Maker.

I make Exhibition Quality, Museum Standard Prints for Digital Artists, Traditional Artists (Limited Editions) and Photographers. We also work with students looking for high quality portfolio prints.

Please visit my website at www.fineartprintstudio.ie
    We offer a nationwide service and highly competitive pricing.

Best regards
    John
    http://www.fineartprintstudio.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 48 halfmoon

Hi there
    I am a Freelance Graphic Designer with a background in Art and I have a Masters in Fine Art & Design from NCAD, Dublin. I am available at an affoardable rate at the moment, just send me a Pm and I'll see what I can do for you. Below is a site I am using for the moment as I am working on a new site. Thanks, talk to you soon.

Love great design!
    http://somers72.wordpress.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

Hey there,

I'm a composer and have spent many years writing & recording music with some pieces played in film festivals across the world. I play a number of instruments and have great recording setup and I'm looking to work on some animation projects to add to my portfolio.

So, if there's anyone out there with some animation I could write to I'm happy to do so for free, just get in touch.

Website here: http://www.damienwalshmusic.com/

Cheers

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Please keep ALL discussion on this thread to PM only.

If you'd like to chat about software feel free to open a new thread!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

I just trying to get some practise over the summer and improve my photoshop and illustrator skills so willing to take realistic requests for the creation of logos, phone backgrounds, business cards etc

PM me or reply on this and I will get back to ASAP

• Registered Users Posts: 22 terryreilly

Hi there,

My name is Terry Reilly, originally from county Monaghan and I've been working in the animation industry now for about 12 years. I now have decided to be a freelancer.

Here is my website with featured animation and character design work. If you know of anyone needing animation / design for their products or services, please let me know!

My website is BrainfreezeMedia.com

Terry

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Melena

Hi there everyone, My name is Helena Grimes.

I am an artist and illustrator, have a habit of trying to put my hand to everything from fine art , illustration, stationary, anything goes! currently working on combining my traditional drawing skills and digital colouring to make some archival prints which I am selling a bit of. I also exhibit in exhibitions.

My website is http://helenagrimes.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Photographer and Videographer specializing in Miniature Filming available.

Website - here
    Flickr Profile - here
    YouTube Channel - here

FETAC Level 5 Cerification in Digital Web Design Expected Mid May.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭osprey

I live on the West coast and am a photographer for the past 20 odd years, I've had good success with it, digital arts crept in perhaps a decade ago and lead me to colorization, something I used to do as a hobby but has soon become more than a pursuit. I made a short video that holds about 300+ hours of color work. Enjoy and I hope to have good conversations here.

Advertisement