Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Review my App(Hospitality Accounting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

If you would like an iOS version, feel free to send me a PM. I'd be happy to put something together!

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭YellowSheep

ironclaw wrote: »
    If you would like an iOS version, feel free to send me a PM. I'd be happy to put something together!

Hi Ironclaw
    Thanks for your reply, but unfortunately i don't have the funding for an IOS version.

Cheers Oliver

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

It's not my area of speciality, so can't offer much useful advice. One small suggestion - the screen shots and the app description don't give any hint about what the app does.

I appreciate it's in beta and very early days, but most apps you look at have screenshots that give you a good sense of what it will be like to use the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

edanto wrote: »
    It's not my area of speciality, so can't offer much useful advice. One small suggestion - the screen shots and the app description don't give any hint about what the app does.

I appreciate it's in beta and very early days, but most apps you look at have screenshots that give you a good sense of what it will be like to use the app.

I was about to say that, it doesn't really give a good overview. You could probably develop it as a web App and use the likes of jQuery or iWebKit to wrap it up. It would then be cross platform. You couldn't however charge for it, the functionality as I see it is too simple.

Advertisement