Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time Tracker in Excel

Options
  • 12-06-2013 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone could assist...I need to do up a time tracker in excel, using VBA...

How would one go about building such a thing?

I used to be able to use VBA, but that was about 7 years ago, and can't tell my ar$e from my elbow now with it! And I dumped my VBA college book out on Saturday, thinking I haven't used this book in 7 years, I'm hardly going to need it now....ggggrrrrr:mad:

So basically, I want to put peoples names in column A, double click on column B for a start time and double click on column C for an end time...in column D have the total amount of time...

I'd really appricate any help you can give me...or if you can direct me to the nearest website that could do this, that would be also awesome :o

SSxx

Comments

Advertisement