Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi, need another bill shourtly after previous one

Options
  • 12-06-2013 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

Is submitting new reading sufficient?

I'm closing my company as I'm taking on a permanent job, I've only had my last bills energy bills three weeks ago but I want to put the final 1/4 of the bills on the company for part use as home office (GAS and Electricity are both from EI).
    I just submitted a reading (three weeks after last one). Will I be issued a new bill?

Please advise. tc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Tandcapply,

Thank you for your query. Whenever a meter reading is submitted to us, a new bill is generated. If you submitted a meter reading yesterday then you should receive a bill accounting for your usage up to that meter reading in a few days.

If you would like to update your account from a business account to domestic, please private message me your existing Electric Ireland account number, your full name, address and contact number.

If you have any further queries, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭tandcapply

Hi Tandcapply,

Thank you for your query. Whenever a meter reading is submitted to us, a new bill is generated. If you submitted a meter reading yesterday then you should receive a bill accounting for your usage up to that meter reading in a few days.

If you would like to update your account from a business account to domestic, please private message me your existing Electric Ireland account number, your full name, address and contact number.

If you have any further queries, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    Thanks a lot Aoife, I'm on domestic already (never had to change).

tandcapply wrote: »
    Thanks a lot Aoife, I'm on domestic already (never had to change).
    Hi, Electricity bill still not issued, I need it for work as it's delaying me from getting P45 (long story).
    I've emailed youronlineaccount@electricireland.ie on Monday and thus far l've heard nothing back other than the " Dear Customer,Thank you for contacting us..."
    Can you please help?

• Talk-To PM Accounts Posts: 16 Electric Ireland Reps

Hi Tandcapply,

I apologise for any delay you've experienced regarding your contact via email. Our email team try and work within a three day turn around but occasionally due to high email volumes this may be slightly longer.

Please PM us with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number when you get a chance and we'll certainly look into this for you.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Hi Tandcapply,

I apologise for any delay you've experienced regarding your contact via email. Our email team try and work within a three day turn around but occasionally due to high email volumes this may be slightly longer.

Please PM us with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number when you get a chance and we'll certainly look into this for you.

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    hi Aoife, I got an email from Owen today.
    all seems to be sorted and I should have the bill tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi tandcapply,

Thanks for letting us know. We are here until 6pm Monday to Friday if you require any further assistance.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement