Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad day for waterford deaths..

Options
  • 12-06-2013 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭

First a 5 yr old girl dies and now 3 fishermen brothers die off tramore bay . R.i.p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brianne

Terrible tragedy RIP Did'nt hear about the little girl, what happened her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Brianne wrote: »
    Terrible tragedy RIP Did'nt hear about the little girl, what happened her?

Meningitis. RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brianne

So sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

wont know for sure until the post mortem done tomorrow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1 juslukkin

Guys, I've been asked to request that you hold off on all speculation on the little girl's cause of death for now. Her post mortem results are not due until tomorrow, and as I'm sure you can imagine, this is an unbearable time for the family as it is.

Also, RIP to those who lost their lives in Tramore Bay today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

Tough time for everyone involved.

R.I.P to those gone before us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Deise67

Damien tieran made the exact same point on 6 one news ! I dont think he was point scoring ,its an economic reality for lots of people but particularly dangerous for the fishing community. RIP too sad for words !

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

i knew paul from when he worked on the building sites a few year back..a nicer fella you'll not meet.

may they rest in peace and god somehow give their poor families strenght and this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Paul from Jack Meades? Very sad about him

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Deise67 wrote: »
    Damien tieran made the exact same point on 6 one news ! I dont think he was point scoring ,its an economic reality for lots of people but particularly dangerous for the fishing community. RIP too sad for words !

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

I know their brother Mick, an absolute gent of a man. My heart is broken for him, the families and the whole community they are a part of.

Also, Sully you should know better.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

tankbarry, banned for one month for trolling and attacking mod on thread

Chiparus, banned for a week for back seat modding and low level trolling

Off topic and political posts deleted, guys your on boards long enough to know whats acceptable and not when it comes to attacking users and mods in general.

Got an issue with a post then report it or PM a cmod if you have an issue with a mod.

Remember, you attack the post NOT the poster.

This tragedy is not to be dragged into a debate about other users or a debate about politics, yes its annoying to have a councillor to use it in some way as a soap box but lets have some respect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭cbl593h

i knew paul from when he worked on the building sites a few year back..a nicer fella you'll not meet.

may they rest in peace and god somehow give their poor families strenght and this time.

I knew Paul aka Bully/Nobser from when I worked in Cheekpoint and I knew his brothers when I worked in the Farleigh. Bully's advice on women was legendary- he used to say "she's plural" meaning stay away, otherwise off ya went. So tragic and my sympathies to all, the sea is a cruel being.

Advertisement