Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In Dublin, where would be wise to go to to get a rook piercing?

Options
  • 12-06-2013 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

I've had piercings go terribly wrong on me before, (2 lobe piercings and a tragus), mostly from me not being careful with my choice of piercer and piercing method, I know rook piercings have a tendency to go bad if they're done incorrectly, so I want to make sure I go somewhere good.
    I was thinking of going to Wildcat near Jervis, would this be as good a place as any to get a rook piercing? Or are there places which would be better?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Snakebite would be my vote for any piercings tbh.

Wildcat are good too though, so either should be fine. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Steve in snakebite did my rook, no trouble with it ever. They are really nice there too when you want to change the jewellery. They have a really good selection of jewellery for sale too.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭BetterThanThou

Thank you. I'll check out Snakebite then, anyone else' opinion would be greatly valued too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Steve is great for giving lots of aftercare advise, listen carefully.

You should also have your other piercings checked out, it's not wise to get a new one whole still healing another, especially since you have had trouble with the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

Connected Ink (Crown Alley, Templebar) or Zulu Tattoo (Strand street, beside Jervis) are also good studios, and are cheaper than Wildcat or Snakebite. If you're worried about quality, I've gotten about 20 piercings between the two studios over the past two years and would trust them with any project, big or small.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Yet another vote for Snakebite. I got my rook pierced there over a year ago and they were fantastic.

Advertisement