Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby bottles in Spain

Options
  • 12-06-2013 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'm travelling to Spain in a few weeks with my 7 month old baby and I'm wondering about making bottles while there. Iv been told I shouldn't use bottled water for baby bottles so what are my options?
    Also, any advice re:baby on holidays will be greatly appreciated

TIA

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Evian is safe to use.
    I brought premade cartons of formula with me to be on the safe side.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Xdancer

There's a brand here called Bezoya which is suitable for babies. I have been using it for my little one since she was born.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

I brought premade with us, couldn't find any in Portugal, plenty of powder. Milton tablets for sterilising

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

We were over in Ibiza a few weeks ago and we used bottled water to make up the bottles. Have a look at the bottles of water in the supermarket, if there's a symbol with a baby's bottle on it then it's ok to use for making formula. We did bring a few of the pre made sma bottles with us. They were handy for the plane and for when we were out and about.

Are you staying in an apartment or a hotel over there?

Advertisement