Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert Result Predictions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Jack_OLantern

spurious wrote: »
    That kind of depends which way things are going nationally. I've seen people who were actually originally on 80% or so end up with an A. It's swings and roundabouts really.
    If someone is in the top x% of candidates (the percentage differs depending on subject) they will get their A.

So does that mean that our results are actually percentiles rather than percentages?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭OisinLAD

I was originally aiming for 8 As but I keep over-analyzing my performance on the exams and it's driving me insane :( Music is really going to depend on Dictation on the day, and I hope I got a bookworm for an English examiner!

Realistic predictions: (All Higher except Common CSPE)
    English - A
    Irish - A
    Maths - A
    Science - A
    History - A
    Geography - A
    French - A
    Religion - A/B
    Music - A/B (not done yet but based on Mocks [85%] and my progress since then)
    CSPE - A

Commentary:
    English - I'm really worried about this one. My standard of language is really excellent, but I didn't enjoy Paper 2 and that's usually a bad sign. Paper 1 was a dream though. I know that on Results Day my eye is just going to go straight to English and I need that A. My English teacher is constantly saying that nobody gets them :/

Irish - I messed up Unseen Poetry but everything else was brilliant.

Maths - So much easier than I expected! Unless the Bell Curve hits me, that's an A for sure.

History - The Short Questions weren't nice but I flew through the Long Questions, especially the essays (Luther and Columbus) and Q6 :D

Geography - Giving myself a tentative A here, 83% in the Mocks and I think I did better than I did in those so my extra 2%+ should bring me up to an A.

CSPE - Simple as anything, and since I did the question the SEC made an error in I might get extra marks! Not that I'll need them, really.

Music - I haven't done it yet, but I'm going to have everything studied really well and I just hope the listening goes well because Dictation is my downfall.

French - The Listening wasn't very nice, but still fairly confident I got an A.

Science - So mad about that paper!I think I might've just about scraped an A, when I calculated it in the exam my pessimistic estimate was 84% and my optimistic one 89%, so I'll hopefully get one.

Religion - As long as my essay wasn't completely off the point, because I liberally applied religious fundamentalist to basically any religious person who'll protest with signs against abortion (you might call them extremists but it's near enough). I've improved at developing my points, and with the really good coursework I think I got an A.

Overall... well I hope i got my 8, but they're probably not going to be the ones I originally expected! (Horrible Science paper, I'm looking at you.)

Hey.. Any tips for getting the A in Music? I got 75 in the mocks which is reasonable.. I've never studied for it but I will this week if it means I can scrape another A! How do you study for it? and by the way you probably already know, but the best way to improve your dictation is to practice ;) (I got full marks in dictation on mocks)

I was originally aiming for 8 As but I keep over-analyzing my performance on the exams and it's driving me insane :( Music is really going to depend on Dictation on the day, and I hope I got a bookworm for an English examiner!

Realistic predictions: (All Higher except Common CSPE)
    English - A
    Irish - A
    Maths - A
    Science - A
    History - A
    Geography - A
    French - A
    Religion - A/B
    Music - A/B (not done yet but based on Mocks [85%] and my progress since then)
    CSPE - A

Commentary:
    English - I'm really worried about this one. My standard of language is really excellent, but I didn't enjoy Paper 2 and that's usually a bad sign. Paper 1 was a dream though. I know that on Results Day my eye is just going to go straight to English and I need that A. My English teacher is constantly saying that nobody gets them :/

Irish - I messed up Unseen Poetry but everything else was brilliant.

Maths - So much easier than I expected! Unless the Bell Curve hits me, that's an A for sure.

History - The Short Questions weren't nice but I flew through the Long Questions, especially the essays (Luther and Columbus) and Q6 :D

Geography - Giving myself a tentative A here, 83% in the Mocks and I think I did better than I did in those so my extra 2%+ should bring me up to an A.

CSPE - Simple as anything, and since I did the question the SEC made an error in I might get extra marks! Not that I'll need them, really.

Music - I haven't done it yet, but I'm going to have everything studied really well and I just hope the listening goes well because Dictation is my downfall.

French - The Listening wasn't very nice, but still fairly confident I got an A.

Science - So mad about that paper!I think I might've just about scraped an A, when I calculated it in the exam my pessimistic estimate was 84% and my optimistic one 89%, so I'll hopefully get one.

Religion - As long as my essay wasn't completely off the point, because I liberally applied religious fundamentalist to basically any religious person who'll protest with signs against abortion (you might call them extremists but it's near enough). I've improved at developing my points, and with the really good coursework I think I got an A.

Overall... well I hope i got my 8, but they're probably not going to be the ones I originally expected! (Horrible Science paper, I'm looking at you.)

It's scary how similar my thoughts are to yours :). Science and Religion are really the only ones that I was disappointed with, the rest were easy enough.

I did the EXACT same religion essay as you. I basically said (accidently) that anyone who believed in creationism and didn't support abortion was a fundamentalist. I also blamed the Catholic church for slowing down the Government decisions *facepalm*. If I get a priest/nun correcting my test, I'm gonna get nailed! Let's hope Richard Dawkins corrects my test :).

Science was hard! A lot of questions weren't in the book! I think I got a B but a lot of people did poorly so maybe the Bell Curve will help me out a little(?).

Sounds like you did really well. I hope you get that A in English, you seem to really like it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

So does that mean that our results are actually percentiles rather than percentages?

I always hated those statistical terms.
    What happens is - exams are done and correcting of papers begins. Random Sample of 20 papers is taken, followed soon after by the first 100.

If then, for example, there are only 6% As in Science and the previous years show 10.4%, 9.7% and 9.4% as getting A grades, then they will tweak the marking scheme until it returns something close to the previous years. The examiners then have to continue marking their 2nd and 3rd 100s and re-mark the 1st 100.

They can do this to 'up' or 'down' the percentages of As, or any other grade.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Imaginary Friend

OisinLAD wrote: »
    Hey.. Any tips for getting the A in Music? I got 75 in the mocks which is reasonable.. I've never studied for it but I will this week if it means I can scrape another A! How do you study for it? and by the way you probably already know, but the best way to improve your dictation is to practice ;) (I got full marks in dictation on mocks)

G'way you with your full marks in dictation! I can never tell instruments apart by hearing them on the Listening argh!

I think the reason I got an A in Music is that I only joined halfway through 2nd year (February I think) so I was constantly trying to prove myself by killing myself studying!

As for advice:

There's a lot of study you can be doing.

First off, learn EVERYTHING about the set songs. Time signature, range, form, you name it, it can come up.

I've found the Internet to be really good for set works (because I joined late in the year I don't have a set B workbook :'( ). Especially this site, http://juniorcertmusicb.weebly.com/brandenberg-concerto---set-work.html which has excellent notes on the set works that got me through the mocks which my classmates fell down on because they only used their books ;)

There's so much to learn for Irish Music, for the long question in Q3 look up the marking schemes.

I can't help you with Dictation - looks like you don't need it! :P

Learn off a feature, name and composer for ALL the Choice Works and Songs. It's a lot of work but it's necessary.

Q6, 7, and 8 don't really require much study, except remember:
      1. If you're doing 7b, the melody must progress nicely and have a curve and phrasemark. 2. READ THE QUESTION 3. Always do roughwork, and label major and minor chords for Q8.

(I'm presuming you're doing 6-8 instead of 9).

Q10, We're doing Music in Advertising which is simple. Basically just have your thing prepared and learned off by heart but be ready for weird phrasing.

Final tip: They can throw in a curveball, like in 2008 Choice Works when they asked something that wasn't on the course. However, it was possible to apply a work from another category to that and you just had to use your common sense.

Good luck!

• Advertisement

It's scary how similar my thoughts are to yours :). Science and Religion are really the only ones that I was disappointed with, the rest were easy enough.

I did the EXACT same religion essay as you. I basically said (accidently) that anyone who believed in creationism and didn't support abortion was a fundamentalist. I also blamed the Catholic church for slowing down the Government decisions *facepalm*. If I get a priest/nun correcting my test, I'm gonna get nailed! Let's hope Richard Dawkins corrects my test :).

Science was hard! A lot of questions weren't in the book! I think I got a B but a lot of people did poorly so maybe the Bell Curve will help me out a little(?).

Sounds like you did really well. I hope you get that A in English, you seem to really like it!

Thanks very much!Well since the Bill had passed and I had a quote from Enda Kenny about Catholicism and abortion I thought I might as well :)

I'll just Tweet Richard Dawkins and get him over here to correct your exam, and your exam alone then ;) I was careful not to insult them (I did that in the Mocks and lost like 10 marks xD but I was very secular sounding :) ).

I just realised that I've talked about Enda Kenny in two of my exams and neither of them were CSPE. Odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭OisinLAD

G'way you with your full marks in dictation! I can never tell instruments apart by hearing them on the Listening argh!

I think the reason I got an A in Music is that I only joined halfway through 2nd year (February I think) so I was constantly trying to prove myself by killing myself studying!

As for advice:

There's a lot of study you can be doing.

First off, learn EVERYTHING about the set songs. Time signature, range, form, you name it, it can come up.

I've found the Internet to be really good for set works (because I joined late in the year I don't have a set B workbook :'( ). Especially this site, http://juniorcertmusicb.weebly.com/brandenberg-concerto---set-work.html which has excellent notes on the set works that got me through the mocks which my classmates fell down on because they only used their books ;)

There's so much to learn for Irish Music, for the long question in Q3 look up the marking schemes.

I can't help you with Dictation - looks like you don't need it! :P

Learn off a feature, name and composer for ALL the Choice Works and Songs. It's a lot of work but it's necessary.

Q6, 7, and 8 don't really require much study, except remember:
      1. If you're doing 7b, the melody must progress nicely and have a curve and phrasemark. 2. READ THE QUESTION 3. Always do roughwork, and label major and minor chords for Q8.

(I'm presuming you're doing 6-8 instead of 9).

Q10, We're doing Music in Advertising which is simple. Basically just have your thing prepared and learned off by heart but be ready for weird phrasing.

Final tip: They can throw in a curveball, like in 2008 Choice Works when they asked something that wasn't on the course. However, it was possible to apply a work from another category to that and you just had to use your common sense.

Good luck!

Thanks man! Best of luck for music, I hope you get your A ;)

Thanks very much!Well since the Bill had passed and I had a quote from Enda Kenny about Catholicism and abortion I thought I might as well :)

I'll just Tweet Richard Dawkins and get him over here to correct your exam, and your exam alone then ;) I was careful not to insult them (I did that in the Mocks and lost like 10 marks xD but I was very secular sounding :) ).

I just realised that I've talked about Enda Kenny in two of my exams and neither of them were CSPE. Odd.

He's a great man, you should have quoted him in everything :)! Even Maths.

spurious wrote: »
    I always hated those statistical terms.
    What happens is - exams are done and correcting of papers begins. Random Sample of 20 papers is taken, followed soon after by the first 100.

If then, for example, there are only 6% As in Science and the previous years show 10.4%, 9.7% and 9.4% as getting A grades, then they will tweak the marking scheme until it returns something close to the previous years. The examiners then have to continue marking their 2nd and 3rd 100s and re-mark the 1st 100.

They can do this to 'up' or 'down' the percentages of As, or any other grade.

Thanks. And will this happen for every exam? Or is there a bit of a range, like 9-12% jave to be A's?

He's a great man, you should have quoted him in everything :)! Even Maths.

Well in my English newspaper article, based on a s true story, the CTYI people were laughing him out of the room. But there was a twist at the end where it said that it was only a means to an end and they just wanted a good education :)

I can imagine it now - 'oh by the way, as well as skiing down the mountain this man was also related to Enda Kenny. And Enda Kenny doesn't have to take care making decisions, his relatives will ski any way they damn well want to, k?'.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Thanks. And will this happen for every exam? Or is there a bit of a range, like 9-12% jave to be A's?

It's every exam, but if you had a subject, say, like some OL subjects where there are few As (presumably because those that do well at OL will probably attempt the HL paper) then they might like to consider more As.

Well in my English newspaper article, based on a s true story, the CTYI people were laughing him out of the room. But there was a twist at the end where it said that it was only a means to an end and they just wanted a good education :)

I can imagine it now - 'oh by the way, as well as skiing down the mountain this man was also related to Enda Kenny. And Enda Kenny doesn't have to take care making decisions, his relatives will ski any way they damn well want to, k?'.

:D

:D Enda Kenny did not feel like rolling the dice 100 times, because really, who does that? So he rolled it once and got 3. Therefore, 3 is the answer. The is the answer to everything, unless it's the answer to the ultimate question in which the answer would therefore be 42. I hope you've read Douglas Adams and got that referance:)

:D Enda Kenny did not feel like rolling the dice 100 times, because really, who does that? So he rolled it once and got 3. Therefore, 3 is the answer. The is the answer to everything, unless it's the answer to the ultimate question in which the answer would therefore be 42. I hope you've read Douglas Adams and got that referance:)

Literally perfect in every way. With the 42 reference, are you by any chance a CTYIzen?

Literally perfect in every way. With the 42 reference, are you by any chance a CTYIzen?

No, :) why?

Oh right :) It's just a keyword among them xD

• Registered Users Posts: 30 jpr57852

English [H]: C
    Irish [H]: C
    Maths [H]: C
    Geography [H]: A/B (May have just scraped an A)
    CSPE [C]: A
    History [H]: A/B (Pretty much the same as Geography)
    Science [H]: C
    Religion [H]: Could be anything, I thought I got a C in the mocks, but I got an A. But this exam didn't go as well, so maybe a B.
    Technical Graphics [H]: *exam hasn't happened*
    Metalwork [H]: *exam hasn't happened*
    Spanish [H]: *exam hasn't happened*

Not too happy with my results. I did better in the mocks... Well, my predictions anyway. My predictions are usually right though. EXCEPT for English. English really depends on the examiner/examiner's mood. I handed a test to one English teacher and got a low B, and another English teacher marked it as a high A, so it kinda is random.

Oh right :) It's just a keyword among them xD

I'm not a member then! :D Just illuminati and scientology, nothing major!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

I'm not a member then! :D Just illuminati and scientology, nothing major!
    The illuminati exist ... I know they do. :pac:

The illuminati exist ... I know they do. :pac:

o_O Now they have to kill you!

o_O Now they have to kill you!
    Have you ever tried killing a fly who is buzzing around your room? :pac:

• Advertisement

Have you ever tried killing a fly who is buzzing around your room? :pac:

Yes. And succeeded. I am very determined...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭dalta5billion

Ok, as a person who got upset last year with results, I would beg you not to set your hearts on high expectations. There are many factors outside your control.

E.g. CSPE. It's a real kick in the teeth as a young person who loves politics and social issues to be knocked down because someone coloured their poster better than you. (Also, poster questions, don't do 'em. Your ability in the long written questions is much better than most others.) For example the gender breakdowns for CSPE 2012. I can't say for sure that it's the poster question, but if you're a boy, you're definitely less likely to get an A in CSPE.

Or English. Someone might dislike your writing style, characters, or opinions on a text. Again out of your control.

Religion: someone might take offense at something ridiculous. Like, I don't know, putting "God" in inverted commas or something stupid. (I didn't. :P)

And lastly, sodding bell-curving might catch you. Surfing the bell-curve wave is all dandy until you get washed out! :P

Don't take it to heart, no-one has the right to make an assessment of your worth. Absolutely f*cking no one.

Source: I thought I did great, got disappointed and depressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 3yearstudent98

All higher except CSPE!

English: A/B
    -really on the borderline here had a good paper 1 but was pressed for time on paper 2 praying for that A!!

Irish: A/B
    -I got grinds for Irish and all so if I don't get the A ill probably be disowned :o but it didn't go as well as I had hoped :(

Geo: A
    -my mums a geo teacher so if I don't get an A once again ill be disowned!! Was happy with the paper though!!

Maths: A
    -the A seems optimistic but paper 2 went a lot better than paper 1 so I'm praying as I got 83% in my mocks!!

CSPE: A
    -was happy with my action project and written exam went well so why not?

French: A
    -this seems optimistic as listening didn't go amazing and I've always gotten a B in French with 77% in my mocks. Rest of exam went really well so I do hope I get an A!!

History: A
    -I'd be extremely upset if I didn't get an A always got 90s in every exam except dropped to 78% in my mocks. I think it went better than mocks so I'm praying ill get the A!!

Science: A
    -this is very optimistic. My teacher said I did a very good coursework B but there were many questions that completely threw me in the exam. Got 82% in my mocks so I really hope I get the A!!

These subjects are not completed yet:

Music: A
    -I know I can get the A. Music is my best subject and I had a really good practical we also did another mock at school and I got an A so I'm not worried (except for dictation which Is impossible)

Latin: A/B
    -I know I'm capable of a B but if I work hard between now and Thursday I think I could get an A. It was my worse subject in my mocks at 73% so it's quite optimistic if I think I can get an A. I hate Latin though so won't be disappointed if I did get a B.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

Now to be honest:

- Didn't go quite as well as I'd like, and my action project really wasn't all that good, I won't lie to myself like people tend to do.

English [H]: C/B
    - My English is supposedly excellent, according to my teacher, along with my other abilities to analyse stuff.

Irish [O]: C
    - I'm just terrible at languages. I can't learn them, and I don't know why.

Business [H]: B/A
    - Really easy paper, but I think one of my long questions and the short questions will give me a B.

History [H]: B
    - Plantations and the short questions kind of ruined it for me.

Religion [H]: B
    - I have always gotten A's, but I'm certain I won't get good marks for Q4, and I did Q6 on the holocaust when I should have mentioned Muhammad's persecution in Mecca, because that's what we studied, but I forgot about that on the day.

Geography [H]: B
    - Went really well, but I know parts of the long questions and the maps question will definitely knock me down to a B.

Math [H]: C/B
    - Paper 2 went amazingly, but my grade will depend on the damage Paper 1 does to me.

C.S.P.E. [C]: A
    - Lots of work went into the project and I pretty much put as much effort into the exam as I could.

Cr4pSnip3r wrote: »
    Now to be honest:

- Didn't go quite as well as I'd like, and my action project really wasn't all that good, I won't lie to myself like people tend to do.

English [H]: C/B
    - My English is supposedly excellent, according to my teacher, along with my other abilities to analyse stuff.

Irish [O]: C
    - I'm just terrible at languages. I can't learn them, and I don't know why.

Business [H]: B/A
    - Really easy paper, but I think one of my long questions and the short questions will give me a B.

History [H]: B
    - Plantations and the short questions kind of ruined it for me.

Religion [H]: B
    - I have always gotten A's, but I'm certain I won't get good marks for Q4, and I did Q6 on the holocaust when I should have mentioned Muhammad's persecution in Mecca, because that's what we studied, but I forgot about that on the day.

Geography [H]: B
    - Went really well, but I know parts of the long questions and the maps question will definitely knock me down to a B.

Math [H]: C/B
    - Paper 2 went amazingly, but my grade will depend on the damage Paper 1 does to me.

C.S.P.E. [C]: A
    - Lots of work went into the project and I pretty much put as much effort into the exam as I could.
    Realistic :)

Ok, as a person who got upset last year with results, I would beg you not to set your hearts on high expectations. There are many factors outside your control.

E.g. CSPE. It's a real kick in the teeth as a young person who loves politics and social issues to be knocked down because someone coloured their poster better than you. (Also, poster questions, don't do 'em. Your ability in the long written questions is much better than most others.) For example the gender breakdowns for CSPE 2012. I can't say for sure that it's the poster question, but if you're a boy, you're definitely less likely to get an A in CSPE.

Or English. Someone might dislike your writing style, characters, or opinions on a text. Again out of your control.

Religion: someone might take offense at something ridiculous. Like, I don't know, putting "God" in inverted commas or something stupid. (I didn't. :P)

And lastly, sodding bell-curving might catch you. Surfing the bell-curve wave is all dandy until you get washed out! :P

Don't take it to heart, no-one has the right to make an assessment of your worth. Absolutely f*cking no one.

Source: I thought I did great, got disappointed and depressed.

That sounds very true. I got screwed over in English because the corrector didn't like my style.

I did one of the poster questions for CSPE! There were like 3 and the other question didn't look very promising so I avoided it.

I am going to get absolutely nailed in Religion. Even now I'm cringing because if a person who's even semi-Religious corrects my text, they will hate me! *facepalm* for my essay I said that examples of religious Fundamentalism were anyone opposing abortion and supporting Creationism. I also blamed the Catholic Church for slowing down the government and the education system! I also put "God" in inverted commas a couple of times.

You're absolutely right though, just because I don't get an A in CSPE doesn't make me less worthy than someone who does. I don't really care if someone who knows nothing about me except a 5 digit number decides that they don't like my writing style. They don't know me.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Lost In Confusion

English-B/A (if I'm lucky... I'd say I'll most likely get a B though)
    Irish-B
    Geography-C/B
    Maths-B/A (if I'm lucky guys!)
    CSPE-A
    Business B/A (didn't go as well as I hoped although I got both to balance)
    French-A (one of the only subjects I always get A's in)
    History-A(another one of the subjects I always get A's in)
    Science-B/A (Praying my coursework will bring me up to the A)
    Religion-A/B/C(i don't know I waffled?)
    Home Ec-A (thought the exam was okay?)

all HL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭zubikhan

ENGLISH HIGHER D
    MATHS HIGHER B
    HISTORY HIGHER C
    GEOGRAPHY HIGHER A
    GERMAN HIGHER D
    ITALIAN HIGHER B
    WOOD HIGHER A
    METAL HIGHER A
    BUSINESS HIGHER B
    SCIENCE HIGHER B
    C.S.P.E COMMON A

Final Results.....
    Really sad, At the start of first year I wanted to get all A's and be on of the studends will all As* but now I realise I should not have wasted my year, thinking ''Ah go on still 2 months left, I will study next week'' This resulted in huge damage to one of my *core* subjects e.g. Maths,English, History
    Getting an A or B in subjects such as Wood and Metal as well as Cspe is nothing, it is not worthy of being happy, because I mean everyone gets good results in those, so why be happy if you get good in them, (I know some people who will not aknowledge them subjects, for counting an A)

But after looking at all of yer results, I am really happy for ye, I really hope ye get the results wanted for some and for the others get better.
    I wish ye all my best in the future, because I have learned my lessons, ''think for yourself, not what other people's advice or thinking for you''. I am going to start studying little by little for my LC this summer(the subjects I will be doing at home, Economics,Ag. Science, Geog)
    Because I aiming really high 580-620 And this time I will study and take my own advice.
    I moving houses( 5 houses to my current house, lol) so this will be my last post until mid-July
    So farewell, I really got a liking for all of you guys, and it is because, ye are a great bunch
    Bye, bye

zubikhan wrote: »
    ENGLISH HIGHER D
    MATHS HIGHER B
    HISTORY HIGHER C
    GEOGRAPHY HIGHER A
    GERMAN HIGHER D
    ITALIAN HIGHER B
    WOOD HIGHER A
    METAL HIGHER A
    BUSINESS HIGHER B
    SCIENCE HIGHER B
    C.S.P.E COMMON A

Final Results.....
    Really sad, At the start of first year I wanted to get all A's and be on of the smart students for once in my life, be part of the glory to be talked upon, be one of being at least worthy of mentioning among teachers, but now I realise I should not have wasted my year, thinking ''Ah go on still 2 months left, I will study next week'' This resulted in huge damage to one of my *core* subjects e.g. Maths,English, History
    Getting an A or B in subjects such as Wood and Metal as well as Cspe is nothing, it is not worthy of being happy, because I mean everyone gets good results in those, so why be happy if you get good in them, (I know some people who will not aknowledge them subjects, for counting an A, e.g. if one gets these results:
    English B
    Maths B
    Science B
    Geography A
    History A
    Business B
    TG(o level) B
    Tech B
    French C
    Italian(o level) C
    Cspe A
    They would be better then mine as they got a high grade in core subjects e.g. English, History etc.
    But after looking at all of yer results, I am really happy for ye, I really hope ye get the results wanted for some and for the others get better.
    I wish ye all my best in the future, because I have learned my lessons, ''think for yourself, not what other people's advice or thinking for you''. I am going to start studying little by little for my LC this summer(the subjects I will be doing at home, Economics,Ag. Science, Geog)
    Because I aiming really high 580-620 And this time I will study and take my own advice.
    I moving houses( 5 houses to my current house, lol) so this will be my last post until mid-July
    So farewell, I really got a liking for all of you guys, and it is because, ye are a great bunch
    Bye, bye
    Bye! :) Have fun :).

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭zubikhan

Bye! :) Have fun :).

Bye, good luck

Advertisement