Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Multibike Policy- Under 25

• 12-06-2013 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭

Has anyone under 25 manged to get a multibike policy?

CN and Adelaide don't seem to want my business. AON have always been mad expensive and liberty don't do multibike.

Have a hankering for a 916 but don't want to sell the GS. Guess I could wait two years but thats no fun either!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Thought as much!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

I did last year with Adelaide, 30yr old male with full license.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Pedro K

I have two bikes on my policy with CN and I'm 24.

Pedro K wrote: »
    I have two bikes on my policy with CN and I'm 24.
    They keep telling me they don't insure under 25's. Don't know what thats about.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 82 ✭✭aman23

have you tried mce insurance?

• Advertisement

aman23 wrote: »
    have you tried mce insurance?
    No. Don't like the sound of their massive excess.

AgileMyth wrote: »
    They keep telling me they don't insure under 25's. Don't know what thats about.
    It must because because you're a Sligo Rovers fan! :p

Na seriously, I had my CBR 250RR with them, and when I was enquiring about the price for the ER5 they asked was I changing it over or adding it on. There was only about 6 quid in the difference between the two so I added it on.

I only turned 24 in February of this year.

It must because because you're a Sligo Rovers fan! :p

Na seriously, I had my CBR 250RR with them, and when I was enquiring about the price for the ER5 they asked was I changing it over or adding it on. There was only about 6 quid in the difference between the two so I added it on.

I only turned 24 in February of this year.
    Its hard enough following the rovers most of the time as it is! :D

And how old were you when they first insured you? Cause they've always told me 25. Even just for one bike. Strange business model!

Might see if they'll cover me on the GS when my renewal is due then add a ducati in a couple of months.

1150GS and a Ducati 916 was the garage I dreamed about when I was 9 so might as well go get it now!

And how old were you when they first insured you? Cause they've always told me 25. Even just for one bike. Strange business model!

Might see if they'll cover me on the GS when my renewal is due then add a ducati in a couple of months.

1150GS and a Ducati 916 was the garage I dreamed about when I was 9 so might as well go get it now!

This is my first policy with them. My two previous years were with Quinn/Liberty.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

You do know that they have belts (no chains) that need to be done around evey 2 years or 10,000k.

Thats about 350 euro for that.;)

• Advertisement

I'm willing to live with it!

Wanted one for a long time now and my other bike is practical enough to make up for it!

This is my first policy with them. My two previous years were with Quinn/Liberty.
    I'm in my 6th year with Liberty now. Wouldn't think about switching only for the multibike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Don't achieve your dreams too young, you'll have nothing left to live for!!

Advertisement