Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hitching from Waterford via Cork and Limerick to Galway

Options
  • 12-06-2013 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this, or if it is even an appropriate post in itself, but here goes (and mods, sorry if this is a problem).

I am travelling to Galway tomorrow from Dungarvan Co. Waterford for a job interview.

The catch? I am completely broke. I took off from Galway over a month ago to teach English in Thailand, things went wrong for me, so now I'm back and quite broke, and trying to get back to Galway and reboot.

Anyway, I'm going Dungarvan > Cork > Limerick > Galway, with a big sign urging people to pick me up.

If anyone is going those routes, I will be happy to (eventually) reward you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this, or if it is even an appropriate post in itself, but here goes (and mods, sorry if this is a problem).

I am travelling to Galway tomorrow from Dungarvan Co. Waterford for a job interview.

The catch? I am completely broke. I took off from Galway over a month ago to teach English in Thailand, things went wrong for me, so now I'm back and quite broke, and trying to get back to Galway and reboot.

Anyway, I'm going Dungarvan > Cork > Limerick > Galway, with a big sign urging people to pick me up.

If anyone is going those routes, I will be happy to (eventually) reward you.

Try getthere.ie, sometimes people have carshares etc, might find something.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,414 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Would you not be better off putting it in the Waterford forum seeing as that's your starting point?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Wil Tierney

Desperate times call for desperate measures........heres hoping you make it to Galway on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Moved from Galway to Waterford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Hope you get there on time, and best of luck with the interview.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Up2NoGood

Bum A Lift In Ireland

Check out the above FB page, best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Wil Tierney

How did this finish up???

Advertisement