Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science booklets/experiments

Options
  • 12-06-2013 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Anyone know how much percentage you can get off the science experiments you had to do for 2 of 3 out of Biology, Physics and Chemistry? Also how much percent for the experiment book with like 40 experiments? How much percent is the actual test tomorrow worth? Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭ow9654

10% for the red book (completed)
    Up to 25% for the coursework B
    So you're pretty much guaranteed 30% if your project was decent

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭abcdefghijkl

I don't understand what this red book/folder thing is. I have all my experiments in an experiment copy which I handed up a couple of months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 SRFC1998

Red book, mine was white must be the same thing, I handed up an experiment copy book a while back. So 25-30% if project was decent. Lovely stuff, what about the religion project? How much is that?

Ehh... yeah we didn't. Hope it doesn't matter.

Edit: Wait... the red/white/whatever book is different to the experiment copy, and you need both of them?

• Advertisement

No I only had the white experiment copy and then coursework B.

Well if your experiment copy has 2 experiments in detail then you need to have this experiment book with 40 experiments at about a page each (with revision questions about 100 or so pages, qsts dont have to be done)

SO yeah SFC you have aobut 30% but that doesn't meant you do nothing :)

It's too late for me to study science now! I completely forgot about it. Haha ah well.

It's not too late. Take a peek at difficult sections of the book, and then get crackin' on some exam questions.

• Advertisement

Haha I'm half asleep I'll be fine I'd say, i've had a great teacher for 3 years and I know most of biology.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 99_99

Do you have to pass all elements of the exam? I.E Write up, experiment book and the exam tomorrow?

Have be told yes and no by different teachers, anyone know what is right?

Advertisement