Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infamous second son (Playstation 4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Don't see a thread tim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Soby wrote: »
    Anyone in games top today able to confirm this trade in deal and get it for 20 euro ?

Gamestop have a banner on the site saying you can get it on the 9.99 for 2 trade ins deal. I'm interested in finding out if its this list they are referring to as I'll be picking it up this weekend if so :D

www.gamestop.ie/tradelist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Grayditch wrote: »
    I'm glad it's getting good reviews, I think buy it on US PSN today.

Yep, it's about €43 on US PSN. As opposed to €70 in GameStop.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

DarkJager wrote: »
    Gamestop have a banner on the site saying you can get it on the 9.99 for 2 trade ins deal. I'm interested in finding out if its this list they are referring to as I'll be picking it up this weekend if so :D

www.gamestop.ie/tradelist

Yeah seen that feeling it's outdated though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Soby wrote: »
    Don't see a thread tim

Sorry lad, meant the ps4 megathread.. thought I did anyway.

Probably better off just ringing them to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

The trade in offers in gamestop are:
    Trade in one ps4 or Xbox one game and get infamous for 19.99. Or
    Trade in 2 games and pay 9.99 ( list consists of recent games including South Park and is in store . List online is out of date)
    http://www.gamestop.ie/99er?spMailingID=45418281&spUserID=NjY1MzU3Mjc3MTUS1&spJobID=402618702&spReportId=NDAyNjE4NzAyS0

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Ths US PSN lark I need to get onto and get sorted €43 is a massive price difference . Great price for a new game. I'm not exactly "dieing" to have a physical collection and would happily take the savings.

Is the second game still on PS+? Havnt ever played them, might download the second game and play it over the weekend to see if its any use.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

O the first and second in the series are €14.00 and €19.99 respectively via PSN, thats not bad pricing, matches amazon.

Will check to see if the Us PSN saves me any cash and then hopefully burst through one or both this weekend.

EDIt

Yup, $14.99 for first game and only $9.99 for second one. Must setup this Us account lark

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Bit the bullet and got some credit for the USA PSN from Amazon.com. Can't go wrong with that price. Pity it's going to take 4 hours. Internet is shocking

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Can I link my Irish Visa Debit card to a US PSN account? It's already registered to my EU account, if that makes a difference. Or can you use PayPal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

To buy off a US account you setup, will your CC still work even though it's got an Irish address?

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Can I link my Irish Visa Debit card to a US PSN account? It's already registered to my EU account, if that makes a difference. Or can you use PayPal?

You dont link the card, each time you try and purchase a psn card you'l be asked to enter card name and number. You have to set up a US billing address before it will except the transaction.
    To buy off a US account you setup, will your CC still work even though it's got an Irish address?

Yes. i used the same card i use on uk amazon.

I mean, link it the way I link my Eu PSN account to my credit card for direct purchases. Not using PSN Cards or Amazon.

My card wouldn't work using that method. Said there was a problem with my card details.

Ah right, I'll go the Psn Card route, sure.

I think SOny must have a block in place for US accounts with Irish IP address. Just made a US account and it won't let me sign into PSN.

I signed in with no issues using an Irish IP address

lertsnim wrote: »
    I signed in with no issues using an Irish IP address

I've tried 5 times now and get please wait message and it drops back to the XMB. Just not happening.

Very odd. No error of any kind?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

I've noticed the same lately. I have unblock us set up and changed my DNS settings to a US setting so I can access the WWE Network and now I can't sign in to PSN

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

1890397_1562263147332268_541363394_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

Is this good.? Not convinced about buying it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I think its great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

cloud493 wrote: »
    I think its great :)

Damn you. I really need to resist buying it!!! I got way too much on my plate right now! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Watched the first part on the radbrad's channel.Looks so beautiful. I'd nearly buy a PS4 just to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I've Assassins Creed 4 sitting here gathering dust, so I might bring it in to GS and get this for €20.

You can swap AC4 and €20 for this? I'm just finishing up all the stuff I've to collect in AC4 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

You can swap AC4 and €20 for this? I'm just finishing up all the stuff I've to collect in AC4 now.

Yeah, there's a deal in Gamestop (Or so I read here)

Hmmm. I hate giving Gamestop anything, but that might be my best option, financially right now :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

Ordered off amazon, wish I'd just bought it off psn. It's gonna take days to get here!

Advertisement