Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infamous second son (Playstation 4)

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Flew threw Second Son, 100 percenting the city. That is a very, very rare occurrence for me.

The story was decent (in the context of VG story-lines) but the dialogue and voice acting was mostly excellent.

Plenty of little rough edges but it was the first single player next-gen game to catch my attention properly.

Sucker Punch have grown into a genuinely top tier developer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Stolen from a screenshot comp but how beautiful is this game?

BljKkeHIcAAqJIC.jpg:orig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Have finished the main story with full good karma. Picked up some of the trickier trophies last night and just need to clear out the DUP from one more district and I'll 100% my good save.

Then I'm going to go back and play evil on expert difficulty. Confident enough that I can get my first Playstation platnium trophy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

Finally got around to playing this. It's so fun, really reminds me of Tony Hawks 3, as I'm just getting lost in it doing all the small missions.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Wish I'd gotten it when it was 20 on the store.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

Wish I'd gotten it when it was 20 on the store.

It's on sale for €20 in Smyths at the moment. It's well worth it and you could recoup most of that back when you're finished by selling on adverts or trading in to cex.

Advertisement