Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best hop up bucking?

• 12-06-2013 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Just looking at the different hop up buckings available and was wondering if there are any ones which are very good. Also, how much of a difference do they actually make to the guns overall accuracy and range? I currently have the one which came with my g&g cm16 raider m4.
    Thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

The g&g green hop up rubber which are standard with the raider are a very good bucking alot of people will get them for any aeg there that good ie. hobby airsoft can't keep them on there shelves. I have been told recently the the shs red are very good bucking for range and accuracy i've yet to try one myself. Hope this is of some help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

If your accuracy is not as good as you like you can try a few things.
    First would be to clean the barrel using the unjamming rod that came with the G&G. You must make sure that you have turned the hopup off before doing this otherwise you can break it.
    Another thing to try is to take the hopup chamber and barrel out of the aeg and turn the barrel a little bit so that it is centered properly. You can look down the barrel and see when the little hopup bump appears to be in the position closest to the center.
    If your aeg is new, it will take a few shots sometimes to set in the hopup.
    Finally, you can use a screwdriver to tighten the adjustment wheel on the hopup once you have set it, so that it can't move from it's position while you are using the aeg. Sometimes the vibrations from the gearbox can cause the wheel to move a little bit if it's loose and you lose your hopup setting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Untamedlemon

I have a g&g green paired with a h-nub. I'm pretty sure that the cm16's come stock with a g&g green rubber so I wouldn't change it. Actually the completed stock g&g unit ,rubber and nub are a quite good and I wouldn't change them unless you have to. "If it ain't broke don't fix it". As brenak47 said lots of people use them so obviously they're quite good.
    I prefer the g&g green to the ultimate ones but I've yet to try the shs or madbull.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 778 ✭✭✭dinnybyrne

Havent tried many buckings myself but i find the madbull blue ones quite good and they give a good airseal.they red ones come with a h-nub and the perform the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

G&G green rubbers are generally quite good, My choice would be prometheus pinks rubbers, always had great experience with them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement