Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC 2013 Science Papers Thu. June 13th, 2013 - OL and HL

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

onlinenerd wrote: »
    I really want my A in science because I am looking forward to doing the science Olympiad challenge in DCU(I think)
    Wut!? :eek: I never heard such a thing, I might do a Psychology course for second-level students in January in DCU.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

onlinenerd wrote: »
    I really want my A in science because I am looking forward to doing the science Olympiad challenge in DCU(I think)
    I did a similar competition in UCC a few months back :) it was really good :D the Olympiad is supposed to be brilliant though! I have a friend who did it and she loved it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭legocrazy505

Had a feeling that graph in the physics section was done out wrong, you could tell though when doing the resistor question because only 2 of the V/I options equalled 1 the rest were different which 99% of the time doesn't happen, at least it didn't when we practiced them...

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Leopard_Star

I did so terribly in that science test im am definitely changing to home ec,I regret ever doing science :(

I did so terribly in that science test im am definitely changing to home ec,I regret ever doing science :(
    Home Ec has a lot of biology, especially at Leaving Cert level, heck, you could probably call it Biology 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

Home Ec has a lot of biology, especially at Leaving Cert level, heck, you could probably call it Biology 2.

I wonder if people doing Home Ec, Biology, Ag. Science and Ag. Economics all go a bit nutty in the end.

Cr4pSnip3r wrote: »
    I wonder if people doing Home Ec, Biology, Ag. Science and Ag. Economics all go a bit nutty in the end.
    Good idea Cr4pSnip3r!:rolleyes: But my teacher said she won't cook with us during leaving cert home economics ... so yea .. you wouldn't catch me near a home economics book after TY! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Pwee2029

Good idea Cr4pSnip3r!:rolleyes: But my teacher said she won't cook with us during leaving cert home economics ... so yea .. you wouldn't catch me near a home economics book after TY! :pac:

Why wouldn't she cook with the class?

Pwee2029 wrote: »
    Why wouldn't she cook with the class?
    She said there's so much work you have to do for LC home economics that we won't have the time to cook... that's why i'm not doing it for LC, I only chose it for JC so I could know how to cook :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Leopard_Star

I know,but I don't mind biology that much,its the science and physics that bothers me most :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 stufff

kaylee101 wrote: »
    For the graph on electricity aren't current and voltage supposed to be directly proportional? Was that a mistake in the paper because they weren't?

As the length of time during which the experiment was carried out increases, the conducting wires heat up, which causes the experiment to become inaccurate.

Advertisement