Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC 2013 Religious Education Papers Thu. June 13th, 2013 - OL and HL

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

Exam was easy, probably got an A or a B.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Lost In Confusion

Stooped wrote: »
    Exam was easy, probably got an A or a B.

second that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

You can take the exam for the Leaving cert though, so really it is a subject. Easy points if you like it!

It really isn't...very tough at Leaving Cert level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭greenpyjamas

tvnutz wrote: »
    It really isn't...very tough at Leaving Cert level.

Nothing is 'tough' if you work hard and put your mind to it! :) That's why I said 'if you like it'.

Nothing is 'tough' if you work hard and put your mind to it! :) That's why I said 'if you like it'.

congratulations on finishing your journey in hell and entering Heaven

• Advertisement

congratulations on finishing your journey in hell and entering Heaven

Lost in confusion, literally! :P

Lost in confusion, literally! :P

your so lucky! So what are you going to do now with your life since it doesn't consist of study, study and more study?

your so lucky! So what are you going to do now with your life since it doesn't consist of study, study and more study?

Haha, sorry my brain is a bit muddled at the moment! Yeah, I'll probably be lost for a couple of days! Well I have like twenty or so books I have still to read, and I want to start a band this summer, and I think I might do up some art portfolio work :D Can't wait to just get up whenever and roam around like the good ol days! How about you? :D

juniorcert wrote: »
    Didn't do the first one, but yes it's Paul who shows agnosticism :)

was it not phil :P

Haha, sorry my brain is a bit muddled at the moment! Yeah, I'll probably be lost for a couple of days! Well I have like twenty or so books I have still to read, and I want to start a band this summer, and I think I might do up some art portfolio work :D Can't wait to just get up whenever and roam around like the good ol days! How about you? :D

1. Reactivate facebook (used to spend like 12 hours a day including weekdays on it, deactivated since February)
    2. Clean up my room (state you cant see the bed, should take a picture and show it to you, covered in junk food, sweet wrappers,notes,mocks etc.)
    3. Sleep back in my room again, miss they days when I actually could
    4. Pack up to move to Dublin
    5. Spend my last days in Sligo grieving over the fact that I have to leave
    6.Move to Dublin
    7.Unpack my bags, get settled in
    8.Go into every single shop in Dublin
    9.Start studying for 5th year in August
    10.Go to School

Fun! Lol not :P I forgot to include sleep like a hibernating animal, go to the beach, remember what it's like to sit around not thinking what exam do I have next :P

• Advertisement

1. Reactivate facebook (used to spend like 12 hours a day including weekdays on it, deactivated since February)
    2. Clean up my room (state you cant see the bed, should take a picture and show it to you, covered in junk food, sweet wrappers,notes,mocks etc.)
    3. Sleep back in my room again, miss they days when I actually could
    4. Pack up to move to Dublin
    5. Spend my last days in Sligo grieving over the fact that I have to leave
    6.Move to Dublin
    7.Unpack my bags, get settled in
    8.Go into every single shop in Dublin
    9.Start studying for 5th year in August
    10.Go to School

Fun! Lol not :P I forgot to include sleep like a hibernating animal, go to the beach, remember what it's like to sit around not thinking what exam do I have next :P

My bed is literally a large rectangular clothes heap haha! :p
    Moving to Dublin should be fun! SO many shops! o.o
    Yeah, during the summer I usually don't get up till like 2!:rolleyes:
    Can't wait to get all my new books! (I have promised myself to keep them neat, you should see my books now haha!)

My bed is literally a large rectangular clothes heap haha! :p
    Moving to Dublin should be fun! SO many shops! o.o
    Yeah, during the summer I usually don't get up till like 2!:rolleyes:
    Can't wait to get all my new books! (I have promised myself to keep them neat, you should see my books now haha!)

i'm actually going to take a picture of it and show it to you cause when i say messy i really mean it :P You cant even tell that mine are books....Going to 5th year yea?

i'm actually going to take a picture of it and show it to you cause when i say messy i really mean it :P You cant even tell that mine are books....Going to 5th year yea?

Yeah do! :P My business book has like half the cover on and the equivalent of two rolls of cello tape on it!:rolleyes: Yup, straight in!:cool: I just hated the idea of TY! What about you?

Yeah do! :P My business book has like half the cover on and the equivalent of two rolls of cello tape on it!:rolleyes: Yup, straight in!:cool: I just hated the idea of TY! What about you?

same ;) i know, people think it's a doss when really it's an extra year, I suppose I am quite "different" haha we can study for lc together... im gonna start straight away in 5th year... no way will i leave it till the day before the exam.

same ;) i know, people think it's a doss when really it's an extra year, I suppose I am quite "different" haha we can study for lc together... im gonna start straight away in 5th year... no way will i leave it till the day before the exam.

Yeah, when you do the work as you go you don't really need to study much before the exams (junior cert anyway! :eek:) Study buddies haha!:cool:
    Actually can't wait to get stuck into all the new courses though!:o:D:pac:
    yeah, the thought of TY just made me want to curl up in a ball and sleep haha, I think I'd be so bored!

Yeah, when you do the work as you go you don't really need to study much before the exams (junior cert anyway! :eek:) Study buddies haha!:cool:
    Actually can't wait to get stuck into all the new courses though!:o:D:pac:
    yeah, the thought of TY just made me want to curl up in a ball and sleep haha, I think I'd be so bored!

yep made a promise to myself lol i took pics of my room get ready to laugh

yep made a promise to myself lol i took pics of my room get ready to laugh

I'm prepared! :p:D

I'm prepared! :p:D

Oh haha theres more but it will take ages :P enjoy :P

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭juniorcert

was it not phil :P

Was it? Probably :) Can't remember his name, whoever was going on about not being able to believe in God because his friend died

• Registered Users Posts: 30 jpr57852

I got 94% on mocks without studying ... that's how easy it is and how much common sense is required.
    Because a two page essay on Islam requires common sense?

• Advertisement

jpr57852 wrote: »
    Because a two page essay on Islam requires common sense?

it is for me :P

it is for me :P

The founding story of Islam is handy to learn :D Islam is interesting in general!

The founding story of Islam is handy to learn :D Islam is interesting in general!

lol well im a muslim so :P i was so happy they put so much of it on... i answered things that werent in the book hope the examiner doesn't mind :P

lol well im a muslim so :P i was so happy they put so much of it on... i answered things that werent in the book hope the examiner doesn't mind :P

Oh cool! Have always thought it is such an interesting religion; it's a pity there is only a couple of chapters on it in the book!

Oh cool! Have always thought it is such an interesting religion; it's a pity there is only a couple of chapters on it in the book!

ik but then im **** wen it comes top Christianity im like flip

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

Wrote my paper on Hinduism and mentioned George Harrison. Mission accomplished, me thinks :D

Yeah, for the short qs that wouldn't be helpful cause half of them are definitions in Christianity..
    I suppose you'll have the option in the longer questions most of the time:)

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Imaginary Friend

It was perfect timing for my essay on abortion because the Bill just got passed :D

Although I was really annoyed that I didn't get to do Section 4 in the long questions, which I usually love, because of that feckin question about the creation story of another religion. I did 1,2,5,6. It was very unpleasant but I got an A or B. aiming for thr A bu sure look, it's Religion and I hate it. :P

It was perfect timing for my essay on abortion because the Bill just got passed :D

Although I was really annoyed that I didn't get to do Section 4 in the long questions, which I usually love, because of that feckin question about the creation story of another religion. I did 1,2,5,6. It was very unpleasant but I got an A or B. aiming for thr A bu sure look, it's Religion and I hate it. :P
    Yup for one of my essays I did religious fundamentalism essay on abortion too! :)

• Advertisement

Yup for one of my essays I did religious fundamentalism essay on abortion too! :)

haha im a muslim so i knew about the one of islam i was so proud. did 3,4,5,6

Advertisement