Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC 2013 Religious Education Papers Thu. June 13th, 2013 - OL and HL

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭greenpyjamas

haha im a muslim so i knew about the one of islam i was so proud. did 3,4,5,6

I did all of Section 4 for the craic :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Lost In Confusion

I did all of Section 4 for the craic :rolleyes:

i forgot to state how Islam talks about the big bang theory.... ohhh well... thats like the most important part why the creation of the world in Islam stands out so much :( epic fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭greenpyjamas

i forgot to state how Islam talks about the big bang theory.... ohhh well... thats like the most important part why the creation of the world in Islam stands out so much :( epic fail.

Never knew that! I'm sure you won't lose much marks, if you've written a good answer you'll be fine.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭onlinenerd

I talked about the time leading up to the Exodus and how Jews were persecuted in Egypt

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

I knew Islam mentions the big bang theory (sorta). Not sure how I knew, but my (most likely incorrect) knowledge was on the page faster than a cartoon dog on sausages.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

I forgot to post on this thread :o.

The religion exam was easy, easy A :).

Advertisement