Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodland

Options
  • 13-06-2013 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Possibly the wrong place for this but feel free to move if needed.

I'm a practicing naturist for a couple of years now and have recently begun to look for new places to explore. I've been to many of the beaches around the country where it's tolerated however I much prefer woodland areas and as such have been on the lookout for somewhere suitable as anywhere I've found so far isn't really ideal with families out for nature walks etc.

So bordsies of Dublin , I'm wondering can any of ye recommend a forest/wooded area thats secluded enough with NO chance (or at least very very minimal) of bumping into the general public especially families with children etc. ????

Can be in Dublin/Wicklow or Surrounding counties....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,771 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Not relevant to Dublin City. Maybe the good folks in Outdoor Pursuits can help.

tHB

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Dublin and Wicklow hills are crawling with people, you'd be seen very quickly. Your best bet may be to talk with a sympathetic landowner with private woodland.

Advertisement