Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How stupid can you be?

• 28-11-2004 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭

Imagine:

me and gf walkin to and arrive at bus stop... waiting for a bus

Me: (looks down at feet) ''look'' i say to the gf

GF: ''COOL!!'' she says in return

Me: (i pick up the id that i have seen, look at it and laugh at the stupid photo on it)

GF: (looking bewildered) ''What are you doin.......? you're standing on a fúckin tenner!!''

D'oh!!

How stupid can you be?? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Could have been 20...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

a tenner is like a 20 to me... i'm poor you see

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Ok then it could have been 50. That's gotta be worth about a 1000...

wooooo, i could live off a 50! jackpot!!

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Xcom2

newband wrote:
    Imagine:

me and gf walkin to and arrive at bus stop... waiting for a bus

Me: (looks down at feet) ''look'' i say to the gf

GF: ''COOL!!'' she says in return

Me: (i pick up the id that i have seen, look at it and laugh at the stupid photo on it)

GF: (looking bewildered) ''What are you doin.......? you're standing on a fúckin tenner!!''

D'oh!!

How stupid can you be?? :)

LOL :D

Ya dope! :p

X

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

mmmmm was the pic really funny?
    do you have a big belly so you mightn't have been able to see you feet??

if no to all these then your really thick!!

ha ha... what a strange question.. i actually do have a big belly... you're a fúckin genius!! a GENIUS!!:D

all passport photos are funny.. plus i live in Tallaght, so you can imagine the state of the scumbag on in the photo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,053 ✭✭✭✭tk123

why dont u post the pic and we'll tell u if it was bad enough to miss the tenner!!!!!!! :D

well this was i while back and i didn't keep it.. to be honest i have no idea what has happened to it since!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

ye ye wa eva

what part of tallaght coz theres parts where the scumbags start to look like strange things called gollum

• Advertisement

yeah i know him... he's dead sound.... deadly buzz :rolleyes:

I live in a very not so nice part near the square.. i'm sure you can work the rest out yourself ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

nice wan bud

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

if u had of kept the passport you could have got more than a tenner for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

if u had of kept the passport you could have got more than a tenner for it
    While we're in that vein of thought, you could have tracked the owner down from his address on the id and stolen his kidneys! You would've gotten more than a tenner for those!

You clod! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Rossonero

My sis was walkin in front of Trinity a while back. She saw a 2 euro coin on the ground. She reached down to pick it up, wouldn't budge.
    Still not realising it was a trick, she scraped at it and tried kicking it! :o

ha ha!!!! muppet.. no offence:)

It wasn't a passport.. i think it was the 'new' id that the gards give ya.. i don't think it had his address on it

Advertisement