Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iOS 7 UDID Registration - Free

• 13-06-2013 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Send me your UDID to register for iOS7. Once I confirm it is activated you can update your iPhone/iPad to iOS7

Currrently Apple's iOS 7 is here but for now it is only for developers. If you want to try it early, you can! By registering your UDID, you can download and try the latest firmware before it is released to the public!

To find UDID please visit www.whatsmyudid.com and follow the basic steps to find your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch's UDID. Send me your UDID and I will register it with Apple.

Unfortunately, I will not provide you with the iOS 7 Firmware files, Visit ***SNIP*** to download iOS 7 Beta. DO NOT UPDATE TO iOS 7 UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION FROM ME.
    90 UDID Registrations are available so register quickly.

Please DO NOT SEND your UDID for below Devices as iOS7 is NOT SUPPORTED on them.

iPhone
    iPhone 2G
    iPhone 3G
    iPhone 3GS
    iPod Touch 1G
    iPod Touch 2G
    iPod Touch 3G
    iPad 1
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭TBi

You don't need to do this, you can download it from numerous sites and perform an upgrade. I'm not sure what this site is for but i wouldn't give just anyone my UDID.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 atmmusa

just was trying to help, if anyone needs it, without udid registration u won't be be able to upgrade to iOS7 unless there is some sort Jailbreak out there soon enough.

I upgraded to iOS 7 without any developer account, there are guides online. You can easily revert back to iOS 6 too.

I just downloaded the file, held shift key and clicked update in iTunes. Located the downloaded ispw and updated. iOS7 running on my phone.

It's nice of you to offer, but at least give people the facts first. I'm not sure how bad it is for someone to have your UDID but i'd prefer not to give it away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

That's right. A thread here has loads of people (myself included) who have upgraded. You download iOS7 making sure you download the version of iOS 7 that matches your phone 4 / 4S or 5. Backup your phone in iTunes to your computer then hold down "Shift" and press "Check for updates". You can then select the iOS7 file and after about 10 minutes of installing you'll be running iOS7.

You get OTA upgrades as well when other betas come out and you can revert to iOS6 at any time you want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

atmmusa wrote: »
    just was trying to help, if anyone needs it, without udid registration u won't be be able to upgrade to iOS7 unless there is some sort Jailbreak out there soon enough.

I beg to differ good sir.

• Advertisement

TBi wrote: »
    I upgraded to iOS 7 without any developer account, there are guides online. You can easily revert back to iOS 6 too.

I just downloaded the file, held shift key and clicked update in iTunes. Located the downloaded ispw and updated. iOS7 running on my phone.

It's nice of you to offer, but at least give people the facts first. I'm not sure how bad it is for someone to have your UDID but i'd prefer not to give it away.

Well I wasn't telling people how to do it or not to do. Just was saying if u need to register ur UDID I can do it. Upto people if they want it or not.

So don't try to make a FOOL out of me.

Anyway just found out on the Net now, Apple has allowed a Devices to be upgraded to iOS7 duw to the Fact that their Server are too loaded at the minute. But they will soon turn off the Update without Activating, once the load on servers or settled. Also before the Beta expires if you don't activate your UDID, your Devise might get bricked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Anyway just found out on the Net now, Apple has allowed a Devices to be upgraded to iOS7 duw to the Fact that their Server are too loaded at the minute. But they will soon turn off the Update without Activating, once the load on servers or settled. Also before the Beta expires if you don't activate your UDID, your Devise might get bricked.

source?

Well I wasn't telling people how to do it or not to do. Just was saying if u need to register ur UDID I can do it. Upto people if they want it or not.

So don't try to make a FOOL out of me.

Only person making a fool out of you is yourself by posting blatant misinformation.

Also... source? This sounds like FUD.

Bricked? How so? I just set my iPhone to DFU mode, restore back to iOS 6.1.4 and everything is hunk dory. What exactly is the problem? (I actually did this last night so i know it works).

I thought you were just being helpful at the start, but this is starting to sound like a scam to get peoples UDID's.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement