Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making a poster - template? ?

Options
  • 13-06-2013 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

I have to make a poster for my literature review presentation
    Does anyone know of good online poster templates that you can download?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

MS paint can create some amazing stuff :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mumtoe&e

Polar Ice wrote: »
    MS paint can create some amazing stuff :pac:

Yes, amazing, just what I'm
    Looking for alright . . . .
    Sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

What program are you looking for templates in?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mumtoe&e

Polar Ice wrote: »
    What program are you looking for templates in?

Havent a clue? ?
    Looking for some template that will allow me include a big image and quite a bit of writing?
    Don't have a clue tbh, have a cd rom
    (poster making) but its pretty rubbish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Well, describe what you want exactly....do you want the poster to be like this:

TEMPLATE.jpg like a business / government type poster, with diagrams, large chunks of text, or do you want something less structured like this: http://www.studenthealthforce.com/shf/images/poster_template2.jpg

or creative? like this http://www.ticketprinting.com/images/products/Reggae-Poster.png

This type of stuff can be done through basic office programs like Excel, Word and Powerpoint.

But yes, there are lots of free templates if you google "free poster templates" and download the file..

• Advertisement
Advertisement