Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plectrums - Customised

Options
  • 13-06-2013 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hello I am looking to get a few plec's made up with just a name on them as a token gift. does anyone know anywhere in town or around the shop that does them. I spotted them online but they are all in bulk I am looking for maybe two or four if needs be thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

I don't know anywhere what might do them, and I doubt Pro Musica or Crowleys would make them but they would be the best places to ask I'd say. Have you considered getting a custom pick cutter, my friend got one and you can make picks out of anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I just had them on my list there to ring... Yeah I saw the cutters alrite somewhere but don't have spare cash at the moment so just wanted to get these two

pants just tried them all there and nope..God darn it. mmm suppose your friend would hardly like to cut two for me hehe all I want is a name on them..

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

Just asked him there and he doesn't know where it is. Sorry. Hope you can find them somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

White plectrum + black sharpie = job done.

• Advertisement

hahaha but that would also make a really cheap wedding gift but I like it...I was going to get two done perhaps red ones with Mr ???? and Mrs ??? on it just for a token gift. Sure thanks for asking anywho Cal.. done some looking up and I might even buy one next month just to have handy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

One of the music shops should have metal picks, or even eBay, ask a jewellers or a shop that engraves dog collars to engrave it for you?

Im afraid the wedding in this week so no time no time..Sure it might be a belated pressie thanks

Advertisement