Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moody Dog 2

• 13-06-2013 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Big Tanya

I posted a thread here earlier this month, about my dog being very moody.
    he went to the vet and he said it was the heat of the sunshine, that was making my doggie tired and moody.
    Poor little doggie just wanted to be in a nice cool place.
    So many thanks to all the people whom responded to my earlier post. For some reason it was locked, i dont know why.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Poor Doggy, sorry to hear he was under the weather..

I would recommend doggie anti depressants if he doesnt cheer up.

Quality wrote: »
    I would recommend doggie anti depressants if he doesnt cheer up.

aka dentastix, or at least in our house :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Mine was the same. He's perked up a little today, but he does have moods and being a Shih Tzu doesn't do well in the heat...

I find ham is a great anti-depressant! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Big Tanya wrote: »
    . For some reason it was locked, i dont know why.
    It was locked because you asked for medical advice on giving a human formulated benzodiazepine to your dog. As it is against the charter to provide medical advice of that context it was closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Big Tanya

anniehoo wrote: »
    it is against the charter to provide medical advice of that context it was closed.

Ok. Thanks for that. I was unsure as if to give my dog xanax or not. In the end i didnt as it was the sunshine that was making my dog too hot, and sad.

ANyhow, my dog is much better which is so important for me.
    I love my dog, and he is great company. I feel sad when he is sad, and you know my dog is my companion.

• Advertisement
Advertisement