Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thomond Park - Bruce Springsteen Tickets Swap - Have 2 seated, want 2 standing

• 13-06-2013 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm posting this message for my friend (sounds dodgy, but isn't). One the lads accidentally bought seated tickets instead of standing tickets.

I'm just wondering if anyone has 2 pitch standing tickets that they would like to swap for 2 seated tickets?

PM me if you have and are willing to swap.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 640 ✭✭✭DBIreland

I think seating tickets might allow access to the pitch. I could be wrong but that is how it is done at gigs i have been to in RDS...

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭god_dos

DBIreland wrote: »
    I think seating tickets might allow access to the pitch. I could be wrong but that is how it is done at gigs i have been to in RDS...

Thanks. When I was last at the RDS, they didn't want anyone from the seated area going onto the pitch.
    He would prefer to just have pitch tickets, rather than hoping he can get down to the pitch.

Folks,
    Someone did PM me, but didn't follow through.
    I'm still hoping to get a swap.

Anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Nikkily

Hi,
    This could work out well. I bought standing but would prefer seated now as pregnant. Not sure how to pm as usually just search on this site. Perhaps pm me?
    god_dos wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm posting this message for my friend (sounds dodgy, but isn't). One the lads accidentally bought seated tickets instead of standing tickets.

I'm just wondering if anyone has 2 pitch standing tickets that they would like to swap for 2 seated tickets?

PM me if you have and are willing to swap.

Thanks.

Nikkily wrote: »
    Hi,
    This could work out well. I bought standing but would prefer seated now as pregnant. Not sure how to pm as usually just search on this site. Perhaps pm me?

Hi Nikkily
    I'll check with the friend to see if there still has them. I've gotten some PM's already and passed on the details to him. If not I'll PM you.
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement