Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand living room furniture

• 13-06-2013 11:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hey folks,

Has anybody got any good recommendation on places to get second hand living room furniture in Limerick?

Looking for a living room suite - something good that's cheap (Keep dreaming!)

Any recommendations of places I could go would be welcomed - ideally open over the weekend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Daveo1

Hi I have a 3+1+1 for sale in donedeal for 60 euro. It is in good condition. You can see the ad by doing a search for 'house contents' in limerick in donedeal.ie. The ad has photos as well. Take a look if you get a chance. Thanks D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 209 ✭✭Intouch9

Hey mate... the one I see there only has a couch? Can you PM me the link?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Daveo1

Mod Snip

Sorry here is the ad. Am a newbie so i don't know how to do PM. Rgds D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Please use PM or adverts for posting stuff for sale.

Advertisement