Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone done the French Language Evening Course in Limerick Institute, Tipperary?

Options
  • 13-06-2013 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi folks,

My apologies if this is in the wrong forum - just couldnt find a more appropriate one.

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience of the evening Languages Certificate Courses at Limerick Institute, Tipperary? Courses are run in French, German and Irish between the Thurles and Clonmel campuses. Im interested in doing the French course. Its one evening a week for 24 weeks a year and its based on a three year cycle.

I'd love to hear a bit of feedback from anyone who might have done it as I cant find a review of the course anywhere on the internet. Its not expensive or particularly challenging in the sense that classes are only two hours a week. But if Im going to commit to a year with a view to doing the full three years, I don't want to find a few months in that its not great or what I was hoping for.

I had very good Honors Level French in school but its ancient history now and I would like to make a serious stab at getting it back and improving it. However I have a full time job and work long and sometimes unpredictable hours so I dont have the luxury of travelling to Cork or Limerck for instance for courses.

Thanks a mil in advance for any feedback or advice.

Caroline

Advertisement