Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Semi Permanent Lashes & HD brows?

Options
  • 13-06-2013 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Can anyone recommend a good salon that does both semi permanent lashes and HD Brows in Galway? Also if you have any ideas of pricing that would be great. A lot of the semi permanent lashes in galway seem to be €80! I thought they had come down to about €50?
    Anyway any help or recommendations greatly appreciated.
    Thanks a mill
    D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 sunshinw

I often see Chez Elanie beside dunnes in terryland advertising HD brows! Don't know if shes any good though... Have you had HD brows done before and if so can you fill me in on the whole experience and result? Thinking about getting them done but scared!!
    Koztello beauty salon in the galway shopping centre do yumi lashes which involve dying them and lifting them at the root...think its about 65 euro...

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Newport81

Elaine in terry land is the best by a mile. She was the first person in Ireland ever qualified in HD Brows. So she has over two years experience doing them now and gets great results. I wouldn't go anywhere else to be honest

Advertisement