Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a surveyor

Options
  • 13-06-2013 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

I have just put a deposit on a house, woohoo, and now I need a surveyor. The house is in the Wicklow area and it's a 3 bed. Can anyone give me an idea of prices and maybe recommend someone they have used or know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Very Interestin

I'm in the same position, in Kildare. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Also need an architect to do plans for extension, it's listed. Don't know where to start. Have been reading old posts here all evening, more addled than when I started!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Dortilolma

John McNamara did our survey - he's very thorough and goes through the report with you. http://www.mysurvey.ie/
    At €350 you do feel like you get your money's worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Very Interestin

Thank you, referrals are always a good place to start and I will have a look at the link you posted.

Advertisement