Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book/Plate Stand Shop in Limerick

• 13-06-2013 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi

does anybody know of a shop in Limerick City that sells book stands/plate stands. Book stand have to be quite chunky to display larger books in an open style and book/plate stand has to be free standing... if you catch my drift?

Any information greatfully appreciated

cheers

grasscutter

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

Have you tried Allens on William Street? They seem to have lots of bits and bobs like that. Or else there's The Kitchen Range on Catherine Street, they might have recipe book stands, if that's the kind of thing you're looking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

Mollywolly wrote: »
    Have you tried Allens on William Street? They seem to have lots of bits and bobs like that. Or else there's The Kitchen Range on Catherine Street, they might have recipe book stands, if that's the kind of thing you're looking for.

+1
    I was there yesterday and I spotted a recipe book stand, it would fit a large book.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

Mollywolly wrote: »

And if no joy there, but also nearby in William St: upstairs at Guiney's, and Home Selection(?) which is next to Daly's, might have things like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭grasscutter

thanks for the suggestions I will give that a go tomorrow

cheers

grasscutter

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Homecraft

I was looking for plate stands myself if anyone knows where I would get them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement