Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] 22 year old female looking for a room to rent in Cork City

Options
  • 13-06-2013 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I'm a 22 year old female looking to rent a room in a house/flat for August 2013 until June 2014 in Cork City Centre. I'm going into my 3rd year of study and want to live with professionals or quiet students, lived long enough with messy people and want a place I can come home to relax in.

Willing to team up to find a place or rent a room available in someone's property. I have references.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Citycap

samanthac wrote: »
    I'm a 22 year old female looking to rent a room in a house/flat for August 2013 until June 2014 in Cork City Centre. I'm going into my 3rd year of study and want to live with professionals or quiet students, lived long enough with messy people and want a place I can come home to relax in.

Willing to team up to find a place or rent a room available in someone's property. I have references.

Why not enter your details on the Daft tenant database? You might be lucky in getting a share of responses

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

you could check the UCC & CIT accomodation office websites. I advertise rooms to rent in my house near UCC on the UCC one and I've been able to specify professional (ie staff) or Masters/Phd only.

some of the houses like mine will be owner occupied as the owners won't want mad graduate students so you could try ringing them and pointing out you want a quiet house, they may rent to you, I've often had a mix of Erasmus (3rd yr), Masters and professional (myself) all living here at the same time and we got on well together

Advertisement