Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Energie Fitness Gym Navan Membership?

Options
  • 13-06-2013 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Howaya!

Im new to this so forgive me if i am doing this wrong!

So I am just wondering does anybody know of membership prices for Energie Fitness or does anybody have any good/bad experiences? Or is there such a thing as student membership/short term membership?

I was once a member of energie but it wasn't such a great time there...so if there are any other gyms around the Navan area anybody could give their opinions on.

Thanks!
    :D

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

New name, same old gym in some cases. I was in their Rathfarnham branch and wasn't mad about it by the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

bogger forum >>>>>>>

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

People are just going to take the piss of ye here :pac:

Try the Meath forum. People there might be members of the gym or know any other good gyms around.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Teekasaurus

I'm a member, I'm paying 40 a month for a six month contract. Facilities are fine, I'm not a gym monkey so I got given a programme and it was reviewed after a couple weeks or so. Not entirely convinced by the receptionists/mgmt but the fitness trainers seem fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

I'm a member, I'm paying 40 a month for a six month contract. Facilities are fine, I'm not a gym monkey so I got given a programme and it was reviewed after a couple weeks or so. Not entirely convinced by the receptionists/mgmt but the fitness trainers seem fine.

I love MGMT they even have really catchy songs

how can you not like this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,217 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Do you even lift?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Aura Swimming pool have a decent gym, and membership prices for a family are reasonable, not sure what they're like for one person.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Are you just looking for membership for yourself, I think they do family rates if you also wanted to get membership for yore ma. It's not a bad gym by any means, although sometimes it can be a bit busy during the day, it must be all the dole scroungers with nothing better to do. Sometimes there's too many kids and newbies there too. They do great classes for single mothers, and apparently the HSE pays for them to get taxis there and back which is a great deal.

The weights are pretty good, although they're much easier to lift if you have a beard. If you find them too hard they have a crying chair in the corner you can use to console yourself.

The facilities are pretty adequate, the changing rooms are ok and the showers don't blast you with p1ss or anything. It's used by a good mix of men and women, of course the eastern european women are much hotter, the Irish ones are just terrible altogether. Personally I blame the banks for that.

Overall it's good value, it costs about three fiddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Teekasaurus

I bame the blanks.

Advertisement