Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonskeagh to Airport, early Sunday morning

Options
  • 13-06-2013 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Could anyone tell me or advise me the best way to get from Clonskeagh to the airport, early on a Sunday morning? I had a flight at 10am, so realistically would want to me there around 8am (and hoping not to have to get a taxi).

I will be close enough to Windy Arbour Luas if that helps?

Many thanks, from a Corkonian trapped in Dublin :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

The first Luas on a Sunday leaves Brides Glen at 7am, so realistically, it will probably 7.45 ish before you get into town. If you could get to Stillorgan or out onto the N11 you could get the Aircoach

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭G-unit10

http://www.aertaxis.com/page4.php

I know you said you didn't want a taxi but €30 is well worth the convenience not to mention the extra but of kip. The days of expensive fares to the airport are long gone

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Minier81

You can get the Aircoach from Dundrum otherwise, takes about 35-40 minutes as it goes across on the m50. If you are on the Windy Arbour side of Clonskeagh that would be closer than the N11 Aircocah.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Minier81

Minier81 wrote: »
    You can get the Aircoach from Dundrum otherwise, takes about 35-40 minutes as it goes across on the m50. If you are on the Windy Arbour side of Clonskeagh that would be closer than the N11 Aircocah.

Actually never mind the Dundrum Airocah route was cancelled - boooo :-(

Local Southside cabs do fixed rate airport fares also 28 euro from Dundrum
    http://www.localsouthsidetaxis.ie/index.php?page=airport_fixed_fare_list

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭buachailldana

Thanks all, great info! Ya suppose the taxi would be worth it!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Minier81 wrote: »

The Ballinteer route Aircoach through Dundrum was cancelled sometime last year. This was a bit of a shock to the French couple that I found stranded at the stop some time back.

Advertisement