Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert: it's over for some people.

Options
  • 13-06-2013 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi guys, just wondering, how do you feel after the exams, were they harder than you expected, any after JC plans? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭greenpyjamas

Feeling nice! :) Exams were good. Yeah, probably will meet up with a friend or have a pizza party or something :rolleyes: How about you?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Linda98

Feeling nice! :) Exams were good. Yeah, probably will meet up with a friend or have a pizza party or something :rolleyes: How about you?

Some exams were better than others, but I'm happy with them, relieved its almost over. Last exam tomorrow :D I'm going to go shopping and have some freedom and probably burn my exam papers ;)
    What/When is your last exam? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭juniorcert

Not finished yet, got Home Ec tomorrow. I should probably be studying, but I've gotten too lazy, lol. Gonna have a sleepover in my house tomorrow with some friends so should be good :)

Linda98 wrote: »
    Some exams were better than others, but I'm happy with them, relieved its almost over. Last exam tomorrow :D I'm going to go shopping and have some freedom and probably burn my exam papers ;)
    What/When is your last exam? :)

I finished today with Science and Religion! :D I do Art so i had all my stuff done before the exams! Yeah I want to burn my papers too! :D

I finished today with Science and Religion! :D I do Art so i had all my stuff done before the exams! Yeah I want to burn my papers too! :D

Lucky! That you're already finished :D (*Gathers papers*) (I'm off to burn my geography papers, I do not want to see that subject again :D)

• Advertisement

Lucky! That you're already finished :D (*Gathers papers*) (I'm off to burn my geography papers, I do not want to see that subject again :D)

haha! :D I put down Geography as one of my subject choice, not sure though :L Glad I'm finished Science though!

juniorcert wrote: »
    Not finished yet, got Home Ec tomorrow. I should probably be studying, but I've gotten too lazy, lol. Gonna have a sleepover in my house tomorrow with some friends so should be good :)

That sounds awesome :) You nervous for Home Ec? :)

haha! :D I put down Geography as one of my subject choice, not sure though :L Glad I'm finished Science though!

What did you think of science? I thought it was quite hard compared to previous exam years :0

What did you think of science? I thought it was quite hard compared to previous exam years :0

Same! I thought the questions were awkward, I had to make up a few things! Relying on my coursework to get a B :(

Same! I thought the questions were awkward, I had to make up a few things! Relying on my coursework to get a B :(

Yeah same, yay for project work!!!! ;)

• Advertisement

Yeah same, yay for project work!!!! ;)

Yeah, when I finished the exam I looked at the marks at the front and remember we had 150 and 60 marks for coursework:D Was relieved!

Yeah, when I finished the exam I looked at the marks at the front and remember we had 150 and 60 marks for coursework:D Was relieved!

Yeah written exam is only worth 65% :) Coursework is a total of 35% I was so happy when I realised :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

It'll probably end up something like this

;) Going to get my friends around and watch Monty Python's Life of Brian and The Holy Grail. Looking forward to it:)

Jijsaw wrote: »
    It'll probably end up something like this

;) Going to get my friends around and watch Monty Python's Life of Brian and The Holy Grail. Looking forward to it:)

Love Monty Python! Always cheers me up! :P:D

Love Monty Python! Always cheers me up! :P:D

Been watching Flying Circus ever night, always give me the chuckles :D I was so tempted in history to write
    "Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition" but the examiner probably wouldn't get it *sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭tr0llface

the mother booked a holiday in sicily yesterday (for da craic lyk!!!!!) so we're flying out on Sunday

I'm ecstatic about burning my business papers later on.

tr0llface wrote: »
    the mother booked a holiday in sicily yesterday (for da craic lyk!!!!!) so we're flying out on Sunday

Have you not already burned them? :P Mine are long gone, ashes to ashes, dust to dust...

Sounds great, can I join you I got 10 sets of exam papers that need to go to ashes ;)

Have you not already burned them? :P Mine are long gone, ashes to ashes, dust to dust...

i didn't get the chance yet :( the bonfire will be commencing soon. i might post a picture, oh the excitement.
    Sounds great, can I join you I got 10 sets of exam papers that need to go to ashes ;)

of course!!!!!!!! there's plenty fire accelerants for everyone!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭finisher489

Been watching Flying Circus ever night, always give me the chuckles :D I was so tempted in history to write
    "Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition" but the examiner probably wouldn't get it *sigh*

Our History teacher loves that show too and showed us a video of the Spanish Inquisition episode last year. Then in our Reformation test one of the short questions he asked us was "Why did nobody expect the Spanish Inquisition? :)

Not as funny as first year though, "Who shot Mr.Burns?'' hahahaha:D

• Advertisement

i didn't get the chance yet :( the bonfire will be commencing soon. i might post a picture, oh the excitement.

Fabulous, we shall call all junior cert candidates and start a bonfire :D Shall I bring some food? ;)

Fabulous,we shall call all JC candidates and start a bonfire!! :D What food shall I bring? ;)

that would actually be very cool

yes, especially marshmallows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭cfc.forever

Lol I'm not going to get that far`after my JC I'm going to relax.. for relaxation it includes reading historical books, quizzing and last but not least coding woop :0

that would actually be very cool

yes, especially marshmallows

Anything else? I'm going to go to the shops in a bit ;)

Lol I'm not going to get that far`after my JC I'm going to relax.. for relaxation it includes reading historical books, quizzing and last but not least coding woop :0

Sounds lovely :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭cfc.forever

Ikr, now now I wouldn't be drinking or anything like that as a JC Student :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭DJjazzyjeff

Only ones I studied for were Maths, English, Irish, Science and Geography as I plan to do these for the leaving. Hopefully got all A's doesn't really bother me what I got in the rest. Probably D's or C's or fail. Meh!
    No employer ever asks you for the results so couldn't give two hoots about the rest! Now I having a well deserved beer!

Ikr, now now I wouldn't be drinking or anything like that as a JC Student :P

Me neither :)

• Advertisement

Only ones I studied for were Maths, English, Irish, Science and Geography as I plan to do these for the leaving. Hopefully got all A's doesn't really bother me what I got in the rest. Probably D's or C's or fail. Meh!
    No employer ever asks you for the results so couldn't give two hoots about the rest! Now I having a well deserved beer!

Sounds great, you finished your exams yet? :)

Advertisement