Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subjects for LC

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

teach88 wrote: »
    Yes, you need a teacher to do it. They are only in Dublin or Cork as I said :rolleyes:

Aye. No, doing ag. economics seems like a bad idea to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭teach88

Cr4pSnip3r wrote: »
    Aye. No, doing ag. economics seems like a bad idea to me.

It's not for everyone but it is a very short course and the exam is very predicatable. The project is simple too!

PS I'm not that Bruce teacher btw. I did Ag Ec myself and think it's a shame it's so unpopular :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

It's not for everyone but it is a very short course and the exam is very predicatable. The project is simple too!

PS I'm not that Bruce teacher btw. I did Ag Ec myself and think it's a shame it's so unpopular :cool:

I don't think the subject is bad, it's just the hassle of doing it outside of school when your school doesn't offer it seems a bit much :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

Is it a lot of like biology?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 bofinfan

Good luck to everyone doing exams.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭onlinenerd

Arnie Agricultural bio is similar to Biology except you learn more about plants and all and need to learn plant names and all but less human body but I like to lean more about the human body....................

xxDianaxx wrote: »
    do u guys choose subjects after the junior cert ?, ive choose mine a long time ago and I got the ones I wanted.

We choose our subject to the end of TY but I kinda have an idean about what I am doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

onlinenerd wrote: »
    Arnie Agricultural bio is similar to Biology except you learn more about plants and all and need to learn plant names and all but less human body but I like to lean more about the human body....................
    Interesting! I like plant biology .. uhm .. maybe I should pick up the subject if it's not like another biology subject with millions of chapters :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭teach88

Is it a lot of like biology?

No, nothing like it. I think Ag Science is very similar though

Interesting! I like plant biology .. uhm .. maybe I should pick up the subject if it's not like another biology subject with millions of chapters :D.

I think you might have to learn plant names such as in botany and this can be nerve wrecking as they re insanely hard and never hear of before in everyday:mad: english

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭greenpyjamas

onlinenerd wrote: »
    I think you might have to learn plant names such as in botany and this can be nerve wrecking as they re insanely hard and never hear of before in everyday:mad: english

Yeah, you have to learn their Latin names. I'm way more interested in plant biology than anything else in Science, but I think taking it up might be a very awkward. (Don't live in Dublin or Cork haha)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Yeah, you have to learn their Latin names. I'm way more interested in plant biology than anything else in Science, but I think taking it up might be a very awkward. (Don't live in Dublin or Cork haha)
    You can do Agriculture Science in a good few places.. Ask in school, someone's bound to know! I know our school has two Ag Science teachers, one of the science teachers in your school may be qualified and if you're lucky enough they might agree to supervise your project.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭greenpyjamas

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    You can do Agriculture Science in a good few places.. Ask in school, someone's bound to know! I know our school has two Ag Science teachers, one of the science teachers in your school may be qualified and if you're lucky enough they might agree to supervise your project.

Yeah, I'll check it out thanks! :D I think we can only have one extra subject though..

Advertisement