Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any stores stock second hand wetsuits in Dublin?

Options
  • 13-06-2013 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

Or does anyone want to sell me one ha ha!

Did my first pool based triathlon, next one will be open water so looking for a wetsuit on a budget.

I was thinking therefore that a second hand one might be a better idea!

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

JohnBee wrote: »

Did my first pool based triathlon, next one will be open water so looking for a wetsuit on a budget.

Any ideas?
    What size are you?
    I'm 6' and 12 st and am selling one that is too big for me, it fitted me when I was 13 1/2st

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Nappy

JohnBee wrote: »

Any ideas?

Hey JohnBee,

Im doing my first tri on saturday and was also shopping with on a budget. I managed to grab myself a wetsuit in Lidl for €20 last saturday. It is not tri specific and it stops at your elbows and knees but I think its perfect for a first triathlon. I'll invest in a tri specific sometime down the line. I'm delighted with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭JohnBee

Green&Red wrote: »
    What size are you?
    I'm 6' and 12 st and am selling one that is too big for me, it fitted me when I was 13 1/2st

Hi probably just a framework to on too big dammit

Advertisement