Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Institute of Education

Options
  • 13-06-2013 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Anyone here attending the Institute next year for 5th year? Please tell me, don't want to be lost alone on the first day :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

I was planning to sit there next year for TY but I don't wana leave my buddies :p. Also, I want to prove the world that you don't have to go to a posh school to get 600 points on the leaving :)

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Lost In Confusion

I was planning to sit there next year for TY but I don't wana leave my buddies :p. Also, I want to prove the world that you don't have to go to a posh school to get 600 points on the leaving :)

it's not really posh is it? i'm going there cause im moving to dublin :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

it's not really posh is it? i'm going there cause im moving to dublin :P
    I watched the "Introduction" video for the Institute on youtube ... opinionly, it's probably the most posh school in the Dublin area. But the majority do well for the leaving, so you will have nothing to worry about :).

I watched the "Introduction" video for the Institute on youtube ... opinionly, it's probably the most posh school in the Dublin area. But the majority do well for the leaving, so you will have nothing to worry about :).

the most posh? :O I have my heart set to get 625 points :P I'll study in 5th year for leaving cert ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Coyg2210

im going to the institute next year :/, not looking forward to the work load.....

• Advertisement

Coyg2210 wrote: »
    im going to the institute next year :/, not looking forward to the work load.....

haha boy or girl?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Let's take chat to PM, thanks.

This really isn't a JC issue either. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement